We are onto the second day of Netflix’s Geeked Week with a number of first looks, interviews and more to celebrate all things genre entertainment at Netflix. Every day from Monday 7th June to Friday 11th June there will be a special episode giving fans a wide array of exclusive news, new trailers, celebrity appearances and so much more.
You can watch the second installment below and keep scrolling for a quick recap of what we have learnt today:
- First up we have news on season 3 of “The Umbrella Academy” with the titles of all 10 episodes – you can see the full list here: [read more…]
- Next we have “La Casa de Papel” (aka “Money Heist”) with a reminder that season 5 will finish the show. Season 5, Volume 1 arrives in September, with Volume 2 coming December [read more…]
- We now move onto the recent DC series “Sweet Tooth” where we are shown the trailer along with some exclusive bloopers!
- Next up is “Locke & Key” with the announcement that season 2 will premiere in October 2021 along with some brand new images [read more…]
- Then we have a short interview with Katee Sackhoff, star of “Another Life” with an exclusive clip from the upcoming season 2 – set to arrive this Fall / Autumn [read more…]
- “Cowboy BeBop” News! The cast of the live-action adaptation sort of announce that the series will arrive this Fall / Autumn – although we don’t have a trailer or a firm date yet [read more…]
- And last but not least we move onto news of Neil Gaiman’s “Sandman” with an exclusive, behind the scenes look at the set – and it looks amazing! [read more…]
However, stay tuned after the main announcements as the ‘Post-Show’ has a number of further details about the shows and films mentioned in today’s announcements including the cast of The Umbrella Academy doing a very special unboxing, the cast of Sweet Tooth trying different candy from around the world and an interview with comics legend Mark Millar.
We’ll see you tomorrow with more news and updates!
You can watch the events on Netflix’s accounts across all major platforms including: YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, Facebook and TikTok and will ‘kick-off’ at 9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm GMT.
Or you can head to http://geekedweek.com/ to get links to each video on YouTube.
Read More About Netflix: Netflix News