A new update has been released for Neverwinter Update 10.57. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Neverwinter Update 10.57 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Players who participated in the Summer Festival last year now properly receive a Summer Artisan this year.
- In order to prevent issues for players at the Artisan cap, the maximum number of Artisans at each Workshop rank has been increased by one.
- Please note: While this change is permanent, we do not currently plan to increase the Artisan cap with the Summer Festival next year; this isn’t intended to be a regular thing.
- The Sahha ball can no longer become stuck above goals.
Rise of Tiamat
- The HP of Baaltor the Immortal been reduced by 25%.
- The HP of Osynafil the Undying has been reduced by 25%.
- The frequency at which Tiamat’s heads use Poison Stream, Acid Stream, and Cold Stream in Phase 4 has been reduced.
- The frequency at which Tiamat’s heads cast Chromatic Meteors in Phase 4 has been reduced.
- The number of player-targeting Chromatic Meteors per cast has been reduced.
- Companions: Cleric Disciple/Faithful Initiate: The final hit of Sacred Flame no longer unintentionally heals NPCs.
- At interface scale 2.0, stores now properly display their contents in two columns. The item width has been slightly reduced in the process.