A new update has been released for Neverwinter Update. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Neverwinter Update is now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Content and Environment
- Reaper’s Challenge is now properly set up to run without future interruptions. (This was previously hotfixed.)
Combat and Powers
- Bard AoE heals now affect player characters only. This change should prevent Bards inadvertently healing NPCs or companions at the cost of healing PCs. It should also bring Bard healing functionality more in line with that of other classes.
- Fleche, under certain circumstances, can no longer be used in certain unusual situations to do much more damage than intended. Normal usage of Fleche should not be affected in any way.
- After entering Perform, there is now a very short delay before the bard can leave the mode without casting a Song.
Items and Economy
- Artifact items including the Blessed, Hellfire, and Mirage sets should now all be able to refine properly. Our previous fix incorrectly missed items already in people’s inventories.