- The release of Halo: Reach in MCC on PC and Xbox One on December 3 was a monumental start to the Halo franchise.
- During the induction week, fans saw nearly 3 million hours of halo streams.
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection is now available on the PC through Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft Store and Steam, and Xbox One.
The long-awaited debut of Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC) on the PC was well worth it, thanks to the amazing Halo community and a myriad of all-new players experiencing the Halo Universe for the first time. The release of Halo Reach The release of MCC on PC and Xbox One on December 3 led to an impressive launch of the Halo franchise with the following record numbers:
- Nearly 3 million MCC players on PC and Xbox One during the launch week
- Best selling game on Steam during the introductory week and the best-placed debut for an Xbox Game Studios title on Steam
- The most watched game on Twitch on the starting day
If fans have not yet played MCC, they did
Watching and viewing nearly 3 million hours of Halo streams during the opening week,
Slide MCC into Twitch’s most viewed position during startup
PC players and media have
noted the return of Halo to the PC and rated the Customer Center as “Very Good”
Positive “for more than 35,000 Steam customers
Reviews and The
The Washington Post proclaims MCC on the PC as “the best deal for games”.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is now available on the PC through Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft Store and Steam, and Xbox One:
- Xbox Game Pass – Join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) and get Halo: Reach, the first chapter in Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST (Campaign) and Halo 4 are also included in your membership.
- Microsoft Store and Steam The Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle is available for $ 39.99. It includes Halo: Reach and will be automatically updated with the remaining titles at launch next year. Halo: Reach and the remaining titles in Halo: The Master Chief Collection for PC can also be purchased separately for $ 9.99, with the exception of Halo 3: ODST Campaign, which can be purchased for $ 4.99.
- Xbox One – For existing owners of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One, the Halo: Reach campaign along with Firefight mode is now available as a $ 9.99 premium add-on. Halo: Reach multiplayer components – including PVP modes, Forge, and Theater – are automatically provided as part of the Halo: The Master Chief Collection basic content offer via a game update at no additional cost. If you are new to Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One, you can get the entire updated and improved collection with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for the console, or at the Microsoft Store for $ 39.99 purchase.
Stay tuned for more Halo: The Master Chief Collection
News will come in early 2020!