Apex Legends was updated to version 1.75 today from Respawn Entertainment. You can find out the complete patch Notes for this update from here.
This update it is mainly focused on small hotfixes for the game. It seems like Respawn Entertainment is looking to get some of minor issues fixed before deploying the deploy next principal patch, Emergency, on August 3 know more about changes including the fixes, get the patch Notes below.
Apex Legends Update 1.75 Notes on the patch
- Players become unprepared when legends change in classified queues
- The legend selection screen is occasionally skipped
- A rare bug that allowed shooting while on the ground
- Description of Revenant’s silence showing the wrong duration
- The private match stops in abnormally
- Various stability fixes
The post Apex Legends Update 1.75 Details of the patch they appeared first on GameInfinite.