Bungie has released a new Destiny 2 update 22.214.171.124 which appears to be a hotfix. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
Bungie ran the server maintenance today for Destiny 2 and released in small number of fixes for the game as a part of a new patch. You can find out the details on the hotfix below.
Notes on patch Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199
- Solved and issue where Ludomaniacale emblem did not unlock for players who reset their Gambit infamy level three times.
- Players affected by the bug will be rewarded retroactively.
city of dreams
- Solved and issue where the following weapons did not fall though players had previously obtained them:
- Respect the return
- despite the tigers
- Twilight Oath
- Solved and issue where the One Fell Strike Triumph was marked as incomplete for all players
- The fix he will grant this Triumph to all players.
- NOTE: this fix is triggered from a weekly reset, then player will only see the fix the Tuesday following the patch it goes out.
SOLSTICE OF HEROES
- Solved and issue where the solstice stasis potentiation was located granting ammunition for weapons on Stasis kills.