Mercenary necromunda update 1.05 was released today by Focus Home Interactive. You can find out the complete patch Notes for the update from here.
We are still waiting for Focus Home Interactive to release the official patch Notes for the new Mercenary necromunda update. Once they release it, we’ll be sure to update the article.
Notes on patch Necromunda Mercenary Update 1.05
Meanwhile, here are the currently Known Issues.
– A crash it can happen to start of mission 5. Reload the save will be avoid it after.
– The secondary mission “Hunting” on map 10 Tempus Dedra has an inevitable crash.
– If one player performs a takedown on the first Escher too fast, it could block the tutorial and the player must restart the level (rare case / speedrun).
– The game may stutter a little when enemies are generated.
– The Aim Assist controller does not work correctly, the team is working to improve the game comfort with a tampon.
– Decals in-game it may flicker. This is a issue related to the latest NVIDIA drivers. Streumon is working with NVIDIA and Unreal Engine engineers for fix this issue.
– The first the film is not limited to FPS and can provoke a lot of stammers on computer high-end.
– Game performance it could be quite low on some missions, a patch a lot is coming soon to improve them considerably.
– Audio editing language it just works on the first campaign cinematic, the game the audio will remain in English in following.
– The perforation machine ride on mission 4 (Geisterstation) could be in very low graphics resolution.
– The sensitivity of the target is too high by default, we recommend reducing it to 50%.
– The zoom of scopes are not taken in consideration by the cursor sensitivity, making them not really usable in this state. Sara fixed soon.