Guilty Gear Strive received a mark new update today from Arc System Works. You can find out the complete patch Notes for this update from here.
In addition to implementing improvements for the network mode, this update also do changes to the general and game balance as seen in the patch Notes below.
Notes on patch Guilty Gear Update 1.07 -Strive-
A update version 1.07 has been released for the PlayStation®4 / PlayStation®5 / Steam versions of Guilty Gear -Exercise- with the additional playable character Goldlewis, as well as fixes for problems in Everything is fine game mode and operation changes.
General / Game Modes
·Added Goldlewis Dickinson as a playable character.
※ Players who they purchased “GGST Season Pass 1” will have access to the playable character after the update patch It is applied on July 27.
Individual sale for PS4 and PS5 versions will begin on July 30.
Individual sale for the steam version want begin on July 27.
·Added Goldlewis background music “The Kiss of Death.”
Goldlewis must be selectable in order of use the RGB.
·Solved and error in that the opponent it wouldn’t crash in certain situations while using the “After the first shot” block setting in Training mode.
·Solved and error which caused a visual problem with Nagoriyuki mirror matches on certain phases in Arcade mode.
·Solved and error which caused the game do not respond to scrolling after some inputs have been made while using the filter function of the member list.
·Solved and error which caused the player name and avatar displayed on the Follow tab of the lobby selection screen for show in wrong way sometimes.
·Fixed a rare error which caused the player’S floor not to be changed even when recommended floor era adjusted.
Changed the following features And fixed mistakes below.
·Players can now queue up as spectators even when they are not there players Having a match in a Duel Station by selecting the center of the duel station.
·Spectators will no longer be kicked out of the room after a certain time of time without making any input.
·Solved and error which caused the avatar of the player who lost a match sometimes move in an unnatural way.
·Improved and issue which made it’s difficult for matches And in waiting to connect successfully when the player’s connection was incompatible with the owner of the camera.
·Fixed several other minor issues.
·Solved and error which caused the possible activation time for decrease during some animations after One Vision is activated.
·Solved and error which made impossible movement after causing a break in the wall while some attacks interacted with Gamma blade.
·Solved and error which caused mini-Faust not to appear after obtaining the Trumpet item during certain animations.
·Solved and error which caused an invisible hitbox for remain unnaturally after activating HS version of Tandem in tall.
·Solved and error which caused Eddie doesn’t respond to control after some input.
·Solved and error which caused his broadsword a attack in an unnatural direction under certain conditions.
·Solved and error which caused his broadsword a move in an unnatural direction under certain conditions.
- Solved and error which caused the punishment” system message not to be displayed when punishing certain attacks with launches, etc.
- Solved and error which made it is impossible to leave the flawless Defense state during certain animations.
- Solved and error which caused the opponent to be considered in a state founded when certain characters successfully landed and air throw at high altitude.
- Fixed several other visual errors not affecting the game weight scale.
- Solved and error which caused some parts of the avatar to be obtained as duplicates when fishing.
Important issue confirmed
- Net features they are completely inaccessible in certain conditions play environments.
- We are continuing to examine and address this issue.
- Any players experiencing this issue, please contact the customer support with the following information:
- Guy of console in use
- Internet provider or contracted service in use
- Model number of the router or network adapter in use
- Self possible, an image of the error message or video showing when the error occurs