Path of Exile update version 1.87 is out today from Grinding Gear Games. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
The new Path of Exile update it doesn’t seem to do much in terms of new content but it has implemented many new fixes. You can find out the details on What it was fixed in this update with the path of Exile update 1.87 patch notes given below.
Path of Notes on patch of the 1.87 update of the exile
Notes specific to the console:
- NeverSink loot filters updated.
- Added alternative behavior for bone crusher skill.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Expedition user interface to intersect with the legend of the expedition.
- Fixed a bug where explicit registry modifiers did not apply to shipping areas.
- Fixed a bug in which was not possible complete the “Defeat these unique monsters” challenge if you killed Innocence before the Matriarch in Act 5. Killing The Risen Matriarch now gives credit to this challenge if you have already killed Innocence.
- Fixed a bug where Medved, Feller of Heroes were not affected by Remnant modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where the Usurper’s Penance unique the helmet could not drop.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
- Fixed a customer crash.
Notes on patch 3.15.0d:
Balance improvements and changes
- The cold pulse skill used by spawned Immortal Cultists in Shipments no longer have additional costs chance to freeze.
- increased the chance for THE boss of the shipment will appear in Level 68 and above Registers.
- The storm launched by Vorana, Last to Fall now disappears when not players I’m in range of it. Vorana is also now immune to damage until players they re-entered the storm.
- Visibility improved of new dialogue options available by Dannig after discovering the ancient Kalguuran text. Dannig will now have an exclamation point for new translated text dialogue options you discovered in that instance.
- One-handed Rapier swords are once upon a time again classified as one-handed swords. Their range of weapons is again 14 (instead of 11). Please update your item filters!
- Reduced the number of Goat with a molten shell in Maps with the “Area inhabited by animals” modifier, e reduced the number of Goat with a molten shell in The cursed treasure of Oba.
- Leap Slam damage reduced skill used by Goatmen in the late game. Now do the same amount of damage in Act 1, up about 33% in less than damage in the late game.
- Molten shell damage reduced skill used by Goatmen in the late game. Now do the same amount of damage in Act 1, up about 40% in less hit damage in the late game.
- Aquamarine Flask now guarantees 60% reduced Effect of To freeze on you (in 40% precedence).
- The “of The healing flask suffix now grants immunity to poison for 4 seconds if used while poisoned (in precedence 1 second).
- The “of The suffix Flask Dousing “now grants immunity to Ignite for 4 seconds if used while powered on (in precedence 1 second).
- The “of Flask Grounding suffix “now grants shock immunity for 4 seconds when used in shock (in precedence 1 second).
- The “of The heat flask suffix now grants cold immunity for 4 seconds if used while refrigerated (in precedence 1 second), and Freeze Immunity for 4 seconds if used during freezing (in precedence 1 second).
- The “of The suffix Flask Staunching “now grants immunity to bleeding for 4 seconds when used during bleeding (in precedence 1 second), and now grants immunity to corrupted blood for 4 seconds if used while affected by Corrupted Blood (in precedence just removed Corrupted Blood when used).
- Added a Buff icon for Immunity to corrupted blood.
- Arctic Armor Player Buff now grants freeze immunity.
- Time for the cast for Summon Reaper now lasts 0.6 seconds (in precedence 1 second).
- Blade Trap now has +0 radius at gem level 1, up to +6 radius at gem level 20.
- Absolution now deals 21 to 31 Physical damage at gem level 1 (in precedence from 19 to 28), up 588 to 882 at gem level 20 (previously 408 to 612).
- sentries of Absolution is now 242% more damage at gem level 1, scaling up 429% more damage at gem level 20.
- Damage reduced penalty on Bleeding for the Summoned Reaper, overall this means they have about 114% more Bloody damage from before. In future reevaluate damage from Bleed, Poison, and Ignite penalty for all servants as it is currently too stiff.
- Adjusted cost and booking multipliers for various Supporting gems, specific changes shown below.
Supports gem-specific balance changes
- Fixed a bug where skeletal mages were dealing significantly less damage with Bullets of fire and cold, compared to bullets of lightning. They now all have the same average damage (equal to media of Everyone of the previous base damage).
- Fixed an issue where Skeletal Mages’ cold and lightning bullets could not critically strike.
- Fixed a bug in which item quantity modifiers did not affect the drops for some items like crescent shards, sacred flowers, and expedition artifacts.
- Fixed a bug where Medved, Feller of Heroes could deal damage later death.
- Fixed a bug where chests were excavated in Shipments could spawn under the natural crates, making the excavated crates inaccessible.
- Fixed a bug where expedition encounters could be empty in areas such as the ancient pyramid or the Vaal pyramid maps.
- Fixed a bug in which completing the crafting offer to upgrade a Rog modifier level would not grant credit for the broker’s business with Rog challenge.
- Fixed a bug in which monsters had 0% maximum spell block, now have 75% maximum spell blocking.
- Fixed a bug in which Helena’s available items in Act 7 did not update after leveling up.
- Fixed a bug in which you could not purchase partial batteries of evaluates from suppliers with Shift-click.
- Fixed a bug in which online item filters could fail load.
- Fixed a problem crash related to Summon Reaper.
- Fixed a bug in Shipment in which Tujen, The Haggler would accept an offer but not give you the item until confirmed a second time.