There is another hotfix today patch for No Man’s Sky. Hello Games released update 3.34 on April 5, 2021.
The No Man’s Sky Update 3.34 can now be downloaded for all platforms concerned. There are only a few bugs fixes to Shipping mode.
Notes on patch by No Man’s Sky 3.34
Notes on patch
- Fixed a problem issue that caused The shipment data must be downloaded again from the server unnecessarily.
- Fixed a problem issue that could cause repeated network duplication of NPC, leading to decrease the framerate (especially in space stations) e crash occasional.
This patch also brings all the above fixes at console:
- Fixed a problem issue that caused portable refiners and other items set to vanish in high network areas of activity.
- Fixed an error issue that could cause some interactions to not respond in altonetwork traffic situations.
- Improved audio effect When a mission patch Is displayed on screen.
- Fixed an error issue that could cause weapon tags to scroll unnecessarily on the HUD.
- Fixed an error issue that could cause mode selects text in so that it appears to have a fuzzy outline when selected.
- Fixed number of problems relating to the icons you are interested in missions provided by NPCs found in planetary buildings.
- Fixed an error issue that caused Complete inventory warning on the shipping page will appear in ALL CAPS.
source: Hello Games