A new update has been released for Overcooked All You Can Eat Update 1.11. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Overcooked All You Can Eat Update 1.11 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue where Kevin and the Onion King didn’t dance at the results screen.
- Fixed an issue where the player had difficulty throwing ingredients into the delivery box on level 3-4.
- Fixed an issue in an online session using the “skip Level” function resulted in a softlock when cutscenes play after OKD1 the Peckening and OKD2 6-6.
- Fixed an issue where the “New Chef Unlocked” prompt shows the Fox & Globe Chef from WFF after completing OKD main campaigns.
- Fixed an issue where the save data for World Food Festival uses debug text in name.
Source: Overcooked All You Can Eat