A new update has been released for Overwatch 2 Update 3.47. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Overwatch 2 Update 3.47 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Modified the way Streamer Protect obfuscates Battle Tags
- Fixed a bug that caused Loverwatch player titles to not display
- Fixed an issue in the career profile where it displayed blank rankings for Competitive Role Queue
- Fixed an issue where if you owned all items in the Hero Pack, the price would display as 0.00
- Fixed an issue with the Season 3 banner not displaying when a player first logs into the game this season
- Challenges with multiple sub-criteria should now track correctly (For example – All-Star, Role Mastery, etc.)
- Mastery of Love and Blushing Pink event challenges now correctly display the 5000 XP reward gained from completing the challenges. (Note: If you completed these challenges before this update, you already received your XP. This was a visual issue only.)
- Fixed a visual issue during Competitive Updates for players in Top 500
- Fixed a bug where mouse sensitivity values with a decimal would be rounded to a whole number
- Fixed a bug where players would end up with a negative balance after making a purchase
- Legacy Credits in the Battle Pass are now silver instead of gold
- Echo will no longer revert to their original form when duplicating Junkrat during Rip-Tire
- Fixed in a previous update – Fixed the cast time for Symmetra’s Photon Barrier being too long
- Fixed in a previous update – Fixed an issue where Symmetra would lose the ability to cast new Sentry Turrets if they were destroyed by the environment
You must log in to post a comment.