A new update has been released for Paladins Update 2.55. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Paladins Update 2.55 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Betty La Bomba
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to change Voice Pack Preference for Betty La Bomba in Match Lobby to Champion Voice.
- Fixed an issue where Grover’s Rampant Blooming talent was not providing the burst Heal.
- Fixed an issue where Grover’s Rampant Blooming talent could provide significantly more Healing than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Grover’s Deep Roots talent description was not updated.
- Fixed an issue where Kinessa’s Oppressor Mines were lasting longer than the intended 6 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where Lex’s Retribution ability could cause match instances to crash.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to change Voice Pack Preference for Lillith in Match Lobby to Champion Voice.
- Fixed an issue where Lillith’s Death Wings ability could trigger its damage multiple times, potentially one-shotting opponents.
- Fixed an issue where Octavia’s Marksman Rifle weapon did not have its balance changes implemented.
- Addressed an issue where Saati’s Hand Cannon weapon would not be able to be fired immediately following her Wallbang Ultimate.
- Addressed an issue where several Seris skins were missing a significant amount of audio.
- Fixed an issue where Skye’s Wrist Crossbow weapon did not have its updated range implemented.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian item was not properly affecting Torvald’s personal Shield.
- Fixed an issue where VII’s Latch ability could not target an enemy unless terrain existed behind that player in Latch’s range.
- Fixed an issue where Viktor’s Assault Rifle weapon was doing the incorrect amount of damage per weapon shot.
- Updated the Life Exchange talent description to properly note that missing the Shatter heal would refund some amount of the ability’s cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to progress past the “Completing Login” screen. This should already have been addressed in Live prior to the Hotfix!
- Fixed various issues with various Trials of the Realm challenges.
- Fixed various collision issues with the updated Trade District map.
- Fixed an issue where the Trade District map was using 2D art from the first version of the map in some queues.
- Fixed an issue on the Frozen Guard map where an invisible wall on a mountainside allowed VII to Latch onto it outside of the intended play space.
- Fixed an issue where some of the Custom Match text boxes were misaligned.
- Fixed an issue where the Daily Login reset timer was set to 34 years and 80-something days in the future, rather than displaying the proper 7-day cycle. Sorry, we lost track of time.
- Fixed a localization issue in the Chests screen in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Fixed an issue where PC UI options were visible when using Gamepad on some screens.
- Fixed a UI issue with the Lock icon in the Event Pass screen.
Source: Paladins Update 2.55