A new update has been released for Path of Exile Update 2.37. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Path of Exile Update 2.37 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Stackable items dropped by Map Bosses affected by Eldritch Altar modifiers that cause them to drop additional currency items are now collated into a single combined stack of the item.
- Added a confirmation in controller input mode when returning to your hideout through the Delve Map.
- Fixed a bug where Curses could be applied to dead enemies when applied through Cast on Melee Kill or Cast on Critical Strike.
- Fixed a bug where Static Strike beams would not fire while attacking with Static Strike.
- Fixed a bug where increased Buff Effect on Anomalous Vampiric Link was not working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the camera was not zoomed-out upon re-entering The Searing Exarch’s arena if you died during their “Fire of a Thousand Suns” phase.
- Fixed a bug where very long Passive Skill or Atlas Passive descriptions could overflow their text container.
- Fixed a bug where the font size on Guild Stash panel could be wrong after the game window was resized.
- Fixed a visual bug where your Ward value could be obscured by the user interface when using the Impenetrable Olroth’s Resolve microtransaction.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when starting Legion encounters.
Source:Path of Exile
You must log in to post a comment.