Grinding Gear Games released update 3.14.1 for Pathway of Exile today. We have the full patch Notes on May 3.
The Pathway of Exile Update 1.79 now it can be downloaded and installed. The download dimension on the PS4 is 376 MB. The update contains bugs fixes and improvements for Ultimatum update.
Pathway of Notes on patch of exile 1.79
Specific changes to the console
- Improved Ultimatum Encounter selection processes. Now you will need to press and hold the appropriate button for your selection during the Ultimatum time stops until display the bar is full.
- Improved Trialmaster interaction with the cursor.
- NeverSink loot filters updated.
- Shot target removed items from the Tradeboard.
Ultimatum improvements and fixes
- “Standing in The Stone Circle ”Ultimatum encounters now have larger circles.
- Monsters in the position in the circle of stones ”The Ultimatum meetings had theirs experience and drops improved to bring them more in line with other meetings with Ultimatum.
- Maximum number of rare monsters that can spawn per wave during Ultimatum encounters.
- The entrances to the sub-zones (such as aarea lateral of Vaal) are now temporarily disabled during a meeting with the Ultimatum.
- Enabled the Razor Dance Ultimatum modifier.
- Added a short grace period when teleported to the Trialmaster arena.
- Improved various visual effects in The meeting of the Trialmaster.
- Fixed a bug where monsters could sometimes do this fail to disappear later completing an Ultimatum meeting.
- Fixed a bug in referred to the divination of Hale Heart card did not count for the “influenced element” reward criteria in the turning point in Divination Cards ” challenge.
General improvements and fixes
- Improved targeting of the Reap skill. Previously, casting Reap while targeting a monster could do so result in the skill failing to hit the monster, like the skill was launched from the point of your cursor. Now, casting Reap while targeting a monster will do so cause the skill to be launched at Monster’s location.
- The in-game Character sheet now shows “Immune to Chaos Damage” if you have the passive Chaos Inoculation keystone skill assigned.
- The damage reflected by Konu, Creator of Molten wind shell skill now deals 33% damage in minus and has a 1 second cooldown (previously no cooldown).
- Clarified that the Snow Cloak buff is not cause to take less damage. This is purely a change of description.
- Clarified that fanaticism guarantees reduction of all costs (not just mana costs). This is purely a change of description.
- Clarified that the divination “The Bright Treasure” and “A Modest Request” cards reward corrupted items. This is purely a change of description.
- Fixed a bug where City Square, Factory and Ramparts maps generated inaccessible areas.
- Fixed a bug in to which the Temple opened of Atzoatl or a refuge of betrayal in a map containing a Citadel of the Conqueror could cause the Conqueror a fail for drop a guard stone.
- Fixed a bug in referred to the investigation into treason board sometimes it might fail for show the correct union members and their relationships.
- Fixed a bug where the Duelist was not in able to do so purchase Cruelty Support from Yeena later completing Sharp and cruel.
- Fixed a bug in to which Despair was connected with Blasphemy could temporarily interrupt your mana reservation if you used the bewitched fire blend unique water bottle.
- Fixed a bug in which could corrupt the fever cause to apply the Corrupted Blood to yourself through reflex or self-inflicted blows.
- Fixed a bug in which the Rotblood Promise unique the ring could allow curses to bypass curse immunity when you activate a curse aura that hits you.
- Fixed a bug in which Fractal Titan boss in Cortex map could use the wrong skills if it has absorbed too many volatile energies.
- Fixed a bug where the veiled craftable modifier was applied “Focus has x% recovery of increased recovery” items as a modifier not created. Existing items with this modifier will have the modifier converted in artisanal version.
- Fixed a bug where the “Unable to roll attack modifiers” modifier sometimes didn’t work correctly.
- Fixed a bug in which alternative quality effect on Divergent Phase Run was not working properly.
- Fixed a bug in which unique Talismans could drop not identified by the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug with the rule of Atziri unique personal in referred to the Queen’s question skill sometimes it might fail for trigger Flames of Judgment and storm of Judgement.
- Fixed a bug where haunted spirits could do this use skills while possessing a target of defeated betrayal.
- Fixed a bug where Flameblast microtransactions could be applied to Blood Sacrament skill granted by the Relic of the deal unique wand.
- Fixed a bug in the map of the Caldera where items he could drop in an inaccessible area.
- Fixed a bug in the map of the Siege where items he could drop in an inaccessible area.
- Fixed a bug in which Sirus, Awakener of The encounter with the worlds was missing music. The track has also state re-added to the Hideout music player.
- Fixed a visual bug in which some item basic types introduced in 3.13.0 was not displayed correctly when used with Animate Guardian.
- Fixed a bug in which the Blackflame unique the ring was not applying the correct ignition view.
- Fixed a bug in referred to the Cinderswallow urn unique the bottle was not applying the correct ignition view.
- Fixed a cutout problem with the Deadly Renegade Cloak microtransaction.
- Fixed a cutout problem with the microtransaction of the Gloves of Orion that affected the Duelist.
Corrections of crash
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when it reveals itself items.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fixed an instance crash.
source: Pathway of Exile