- Powerful earthquake hits southwestern Mexico CNN
- Magnitude 7.0 earthquake hits Mexico -USGS Reuters
- Great earthquake met a force of 7.0 – 43 km northeast of Acapulco de Juarez, Guerrero, Mexico, on Tuesday 7 Sep 2021 8:47 PM (GMT -5) – 144 users experience reports VolcanoDiscovery
- Powerful earthquake hits southern Mexico BNO News
- Earthquake met a power of 7.0 on the Richter scale near Acapulco KABC-TV
- View full coverage on Google News
Read More: World News
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.