Ubisoft and the responsible developers they released a file new update for Rainbow Six Siege today, 6.1.3 Changes. We have all the details on this patch on May 3.
The Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 can now be downloaded and installed, for all platforms. The file size is between 960 MB and 1.7 GB, depending on on the platform.
Notes on patch by Rainbow Six Siege 2.06 / 6.1.3
BALANCING OF THE OPERATOR
- Smoke grenades replaced with Claymore
- The SELMA Aqua Breacher destroys Black Mirror window by Mira
- Reduced C7E magazine capacity to 25 + 1 shells (from 30 + 1)
- Reduced C7E damage to 42 (from 46)
- Reduced 416-C magazine capacity to 25 + 1 (from 30 + 1)
- Increased 416-C vertical stock
- Magazine capacity increased to 7 (from 5)
- Increased the fire duration to 7s (from 5s)
- Reduced detonation time to 0.75s (from 1s)
- Increased the fire area radius up to 1.9m (from 1.7m)
- Bullet increased “distance for start drop”At 20 m (from 8 m)
- Bullet increased speed to 30 (from 20)
- Reduced the equip time to 0.65 s (from 0.9 s)
- Reduced unequipping time to 0.3s (from 0.42s)
- Replaced Claymore with Smoke grenades
BALANCING THE GAME
Marksman Rifle (ATTACKERS)
- Removed access at 1.0x scopes
- He gave access at 1.5x, 2.0x and 2.5x scopes
- Added 3.0x as a default scope
Removal of Tactical realism
- Removed the Tactical Realism playlist type from custom games.
- Added interface preferences to the Options menu that allow players to enable and disable some HUD parameters.
- All tactical realism playlists that have been saved from players Sara removed.
- The Stats micro-app is coming in Ubisoft Connect overlay.
- Find out your stats and compare them with your friends.
- Find out your style of play as an attacker and as a defender.
HEALTH OF THE GAME
Ranked match cancellation
- A vote to cancel a file match it can only be triggered during the preparation phase in the first round of the match.
- When a player abstains from voting, is considered a “no” vote instead of not be counted.
- The vote is still decided by the majority, with ties in course in favor of a cancellation.
- FIXED – Attackers can use 2 drones to push the defuser planted inside the target room.
- FIXED – Environmental destruction is not replicated for a player who joins a in-progress match.
- FIXED – Players who leave a classified or unclassified match sometimes they are not in able to rejoin and get infinite loading.
- FIXED – Players can obtain double MMR if 4 players leave the match and rejoin.
- FIXED – Explosions can destroy Bandit’s Shock Wire through reinforced walls and indestructible floors.
- FIXED – Canceling a ranking queue May result in a abandonment penalty, even if the player never joined a match.
- FIXED – Drone can see through the curtains above the window near the red stairs on 1F on Map of the villa.
- FIXED – Door on Oriental side of 2F The camera bed is locked if the player it’s AFK on Club House Map.
- FIXED – Player is in able to glitch inside of the car find in Box auto on Map of the house.
- FIXED – Drones get stuck in the stack of wood in EXT Stable on Map of the villa.
- FIXED – Public phones have no collision with Operators on Outback map.
- FIXED – Spotlights in 1F Waiting Room no longer lights the environment when you look at it from 1F customs inspection on Border map.
- FIXED – Defenders can be detected outdoors when near the door frame in 1F Waiting room on Border map.
- FIXED – Collision issues in round windows on Consulate map.
- FIXED – Player can place Defuser between bomb sites in 1F Main Lobby on Border map.
- FIXED – Attackers have an incorrect line of seen through an air vent from a drone from EXT Office Balcony to 1F Bedroom on Map of the skyscraper.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on Outback map.
- FIXED – Multiple collision problems on Map of the chalet on Xbox Series X.
- FIXED – Yokai’s and Echo’s Mozzie’s captured drones lose value signal on stairs in B Corridor of the snowmobile garage on Map of the chalet.
- FIXED – When Flores’ RCE-Ratero charge explodes, his HUD remains on screen.
- FIXED – Player with RFF is in able to eliminate Caveira while interrogating an attacker.
THE USER EXPERIENCE
- FIXED – Minor cosmetic and UI issues.
- FIXED – Location issues in whole file game.
- FIXED – Various audio, sound effects and animation issues in the file game.
- FIXED – Infinite loading present if the player begins a match replay and enter the Options menu before the operator detection ends.
- FIXED – An error is received when attempting to do so purchase currency packages or digital content from the first party store in-game on PS5.
- FIXED – Inconsistent difficulty for Flores in the Battle Pass section and the Operators section
- FIXED – Player is kicked from team after changing speech language on Xbox.