Hey Delta and Omega ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes introduce the latest fixes, known issues, and features for your console. Starting at 18:00 PT Today, users will receive the latest 1911 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1911 18363.8124.191202-1836). Continue reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1911 18363.8124.191202-1836
- Available: 18:00 PT – 3 December 2019
- mandatory: 03:00 PT – December 4, 2019
- The next phase of the Xbox One Home Dashboard experience is for Delta! Learn more about what awaits you on the blog and what these experiments are.
Corrections for Delta and Omega
We’ve received your feedback and are pleased to announce that the following fixes for this build in 1911 have been implemented:
- Fixed an issue that changed Dolby Atmos audio to 7.1.
Disney + App
- Fixed an issue where audio / video could no longer be synced to Dolby Atmos.
- Fixed an issue where some users’ dashboard did not load.
- Fixed an issue where users could not select items in content blocks.
My games & apps
- Fixed an issue where users could not see the Disney + app in their Ready to Install section.
- Fixed a problem with random disconnections in party chat.
- We have resolved an issue where the store could not be started for some users.
- Various stability corrections and improvements.
Known issues for Delta and Omega
We assume that some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues are not ignored, but Xbox technicians need more time to find a solution. Thank you for your patience!
- For users with Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120 Hz at 36 bits per pixel (12 bits), Dolby Atmos will experience audio loss in some situations.
- bypass: Disable 120 Hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10 bits) or lower.
- Users can not complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app, and the app does not recognize Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Note: Make sure you have the latest version of the app installed. If you continue to have problems, please send us your feedback.
- Sometimes users may encounter the wrong profile color when switching on the console.
Is your problem not listed above? Make sure you use To report a problem to keep us informed about your problem. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we collect is crucial to finding a solution.
For more information about feedback and how to distinguish each ring, see the following links:
For more information on the Xbox Insider program, follow us on Twitter and join the subreddit community for support and updates. Keep an eye on the upcoming Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information about your Xbox One Update Preview Ring!