You’re watching for the latest patch Notes for Nobody’s heaven? No problem, we always have the latest updates for you.
Today Hello Games released a small quick update for Nobody’s heaven. With this patch There are special improvements for PC VR, improvements for rainy weather it’s a lot more.
No Man’s Sky update 3.51 and now available for download. According to ours information, the file size is unknown us.
Notes on patch by No Man’s Sky 3.51
- Added support for reflexes on PC VR.
- Improved the appearance of rain.
- Solved and issue that could cause missing or corrupted text in the analysis visor on the space anomaly or abandoned merchant ships.
- Solved and issue that could cause the stars disappear when you look out the side of the ship in virtual reality.
- Corrected a poorly translated text in the ByteBeat library.
- Solved and issue which may prevent DLSS from appearing as Anti-Aliasing option on the Windows Store version.