A new update has been released for Salt and Sacrifice Update 1.07 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Salt and Sacrifice Update 1.07 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Salt and Sacrifice Patch 126.96.36.199
- Only hosts or full co-op players can interact with the divine tree.
- Trophy sell prices have been adjusted.
- Updated localization.
- Invaders can no longer attack bosses.
- Fixed range attacks using incorrect poise values.
- Short bow attack speed has been decreased.
- Throwing axe attack speed has been increased.
- Fixed an issue causing some named mages to show a generic name when playing online.
- Remote players can no longer enter blocked arenas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a mage hunt mission to not complete correctly if the
- player joined a matchmaking session in the middle of the hunt.
- Broken rotwood platform respawn rates have been increased.
- Invaders and defenders should no longer trigger a boss splash screen and HP bar after
- completing their mission when a host has entered a boss arena.
- Fixed a few rare crashes.
- Fixed blocking stagger and stamina usage in PVP.
Source: Salt and Sacrifice