Reddit has released a new update for Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem Update 1.01 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Rainbow Six (R6) Extraction Update 1.02 is now available for download, for all platforms PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Siberian Mayhem 1.01 Changelog
- Fixed a bug that was causing regular micro-stutters on some machines.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Combat Drones to fly erratically and get stuck on geometry.
- Optimized destructions (gibs) on certain enemies.
- Optimized Octanian’s rifle model.
- Fixed a bug that caused new player models’ names to display incorrectly in the player model selection menu in some languages.
- The “Healing Punch” skill healing amount has been manually adjusted for certain enemies.
- Fixed the soft lock in the final battle of the fourth level (Roadside Picnic).
- Fixed a number of other possible soft-lock opportunities.
- Various localization fixes across the board.
Source: steam powered