A new update has been released for SMITE Update 12.25 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. SMITE Update 12.25 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Mark of Vengeance
- When Ishtar drops below 75% Health, she marks the Enemy God that most recently damaged her for 10s. Each time Ishtar deals damage to the marked God with a Basic Attack, she gains a stacking Attack Speed buff. If Ishtar receives a kill or assist on the marked God, she gains a Movement Speed buff. This passive has a 20 second cooldown.
- Attack Speed Buff: 5% for 4s
- Max Stacks: 4
- Movement Speed Buff: 20% for 5s
- Ishtar imbues her arrows with heavenly light, enhancing her Basic Attacks in one of three ways for 5s. The three varieties include Strike Shot, a lobbed explosive arrow, Spread Shot, a volley of five arrows, and Storm Shot, a fast-paced long range snipe. Ishtar cannot hit Structures during the duration.
- Duration: 5s
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown: 9s
- Ishtar lobs bolts that explode in an area, dealing bonus damage. These shots may also be fired over walls.
- Bonus Damage: 8/12/18/24/30
- Crit Damage Reduction: 40%
- Ishtar notches additional light arrows and fires five shots in a cone. Only the center arrow triggers Basic Attack item effects.
- Center Damage: 100% of your Basic Attack Damage
- Side Damage: 5/6.25/7.5/8.75/10% of you Basic Attack Damage
- Ishtar enhances her Attack Speed and fires quick, long-range shots that deal reduced damage.
- Attack Speed: 20/25/30/35/40%
- Projectile Speed: 120%
- Damage Reduction: 20%
- Ishtar calls down four strikes of lightning in a line, damaging Enemies within their area. Ishtar may aim which direction the strikes travel. If an Enemy is hit by more than one strike, they are mesmerized.
- Strike Damage: 40/60/80/100/120 + 40% of your Physical Power
- Mesmerize: 0.75s
- Cost: 55/60/65/70/75
- Cooldown: 15s
- Ishtar draws her blades and charges forward, striking all Enemies in her path. If she hits an Enemy God, she stops and roots them for 1s as she backflips off of them. As Ishtar is in the air, she fires her bow, dealing damage in an area around the affected God. This shot may Crit and trigger Basic Attack item effects.
- Charge Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 + 60% of your Physical Power
- Arrow Damage: 20/30/40/50/60 + 110% of your Physical Basic Attack Power
- Root: 1s
- Cost: 60
- Cooldown: 15s
Blades of Retribution
- Ishtar becomes CC-immune and summons five swords of light, firing them out in a cone in front of her. Each sword damages and cripples enemies for 1.25s. When the swords reach their destination, Ishtar may recall them to her location within 3s. If an Enemy is hit by both the initial fire and the recall, they are stunned for 1s. Each sword hit after the first deals reduced damage, resetting before recalling.
- Sword Damage: 80/100/120/140/160 + 45% of your Physical Power
- Damage Reduction: 30% per sword, up to a max of 80%
- Cripple: 1.25s
- Stun: 1s
- Cost: 100
- Cooldown: 90s
Rose Warrior Ishtar
Crow of Torment Hades
Bun Hatz Hun Batz
Searing Seductress Sol
Fairy Dust Nu Wa
Kuku Puffs Kukulkan
Dapper Baron Samedi
Bad Apple Discordia