A new update has been released for Sniper Elite 5 Update 1.17. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Sniper Elite 5 Update 1.17 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Full Patch Notes:
- Player model no longer freezes when going from ‘Sprint’ to ‘Drop Body’ while carrying AI ragdoll.
- The issue stopping some players from being able to change weapons after picking up multiple dead bodies has now been resolved.
- Multiplayer – lobby no longer fails to load clients into the game and will no longer return players to the lobby unexpectedly.
- Multiplayer – Kraken’s Lair/Sub Pen – Player is now not able to get out of bounds by going prone at tip of submarine.
- When joining games between Xbox Platforms and PS5, players no longer receive ‘The connection to the game timed out (12011)’ error.
- Axis Invasion – Game no longer fails to take input when the rematch request from axis sniper gets timed out on the result screen.
- Survival – Amongst the Rubble – Body Drop Animation is no longer skipped when triggered while in motion.
- PS4 – Placeholder white boxes are now not seen on the mission select screens if the title is launched after just the initial chunk is installed.
- Atlantic Wall – Town/Docks – Animation for takedown no longer looks out of sync when on the ledge of Hermann Kraus balcony and dropping below.
- Atlantic Wall – Small window on exterior bunker door no longer allows players to see out of world.
- Spy Academy – Main Church – It is now not possible for a player to drop through the floor and into the room with the Kill Target when hanging next to the stairs in the attic.
- War Factory – Start & Entry Route – Player character no longer gets stuck in a hanging position after jumping from the wooden platform and grabbing the wooden beam located in that area.
- Wolf Mountain – Missing bolt cutters are now available.
- Unlocalised description of ‘Shooting Range’ is no longer present on the Main menu.
- Localization – SPA, GER, Kor, ITA, TCH – Missing translation has now been added when picking up pistol ammo.
- Localisation – KOR, SPA, GER, JAP, POR – Missing translation has now been added for shotgun shells shown in radial menu.
- Win & Co 1885 Missing Reticle / Crosshair on Scope error has been rectified.
- Skills – Players using the ‘auto spend’ points feature will now be able to successfully unlock the final skill when hitting level 40.
- Loadout – Secondary Weapons – Peadot camo skin now appears on the Type 100 SMG during transition to ADS.
- DLC – Up Close and Personal pack – The ‘Up close and personal’ DLC pack is now present in the store as expected.