A new update has been released for Snowrunner Update 1.29 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Snowrunner Update 1.29 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Snowrunner Update 1.29
- Yukon mission cabin bug: The mission required 10 or 15 cabins, which should have been 2 or 3. This has been fixed now, but you may need to restart the mission for it to take effect.
- Some players can’t coop on the same connection (see heading below for more info)
- Coop syncing issues
- Can’t refuel in the coop in some cases. Restarting the session helps.
- Lost vehicles on Big Salmon Peak: The team has found a fix to make certain it doesn’t happen again. It is unfortunately not possible to restore the lost vehicles. Apologies to those affected by this.
- Missing trucks after a loading screen in solo mode.
- G29 / G920 not working for some players after 9.0 Update
- If you experience lag or crashes, try uninstalling your mods, as this may be the cause. We recommend not installing everything at once.
- Some players are unable to download mods due to “not enough space”. We don’t know yet if this is a bug, but the team is looking into it.
- Negative money on consoles. This was caused by a mod (fixed now). Patch 11.2 restored money by turning negative balance into positive (The fix for this is still on the way for Xbox One).
- Various crashes
- Issues with several Trophies.
- Various Crashes