A new update has been released for The Ascent Update 1.05 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Ascent Update 1.05 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Cyber Heist, Cyber Warrior and Chongqing pack DLCs are now available
- Melee weapons are now available in-game – The uPlus bat can be looted across the world (Does not require Cyber Heist)
- New Game Plus (NG+) has been added to the game.
- We have added a ‘saving’ icon that displays on the right side of the screen at various times
- Fixed a potential crash after triggering the “Photomode” button and disconnecting the controller at the same time.
- We fixed a number of stability issues around controller disconnections that could happen at various points.
- Resolved an issue in Local Co-op where a soft-lock could potentially happen if multiple interactions were triggered at the same time.
- Fixes made to stability in Single Player, including a number of low frequency crashes, additionally we have resolved a number of issues that will improve stability in Co-op.
- Fixed an issue where a Client could experience a hang if the Host disconnected the game immediately upon loading into the game.
- We fixed several issues where the Player could instigate a soft-lock by interacting with multiple ‘interacts’ at the same time.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during a Co-op game when entering Nitroad or The Node.
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur for the Host Player when a Client Player buys an item from a Vendor.
- Fixed rare crash that could occur when taking a Taxi from “CorpZone” to “Arcology: Highstreet”.
- Fixed an issue where a Client Player NPC dialogue is progressed by the Host Player clicking next in a dialogue with an entirely different character.
- Fixed a Local Co-op issue where you could copy and overwrite profiles after specific steps were taken whilst disconnecting controllers.
- We fixed an issue where Clients could not rejoin a Host after a disconnection from the internet.
- Fixed an issue where a Player could start a Single Player game whilst accepting an invite for a Co-op
- Fixed an issue where the camera could get stuck in a fixed position upon Player 2 interaction with a Vendor while Player 1 is already interacting with the same Vendor
- Fixed an issue where purchased items from the various Vendors would not show for Client Players.
- Fixed an issue where the title takes a noticeably long time to recognize that the Player has left the lobby, which could prevent a Client Player problem trying to rejoin.
- Fixed a rare issue where the ‘Failed to host game’ prompt appears after a Player attempts to host a Coop game with a new or saved game, under certain conditions.
- Resolved an issue where EN bar recharge sometimes wouldn’t appear for Client Players.
- Fixed an issue where the Host might be unable to skip a cutscene if they disconnected their controller in the loading screen & tried to reconnect before the loading was over.
- Fixed an issue where Cyberdecks stopped functioning for the Client Player in some circumstances.
- Resolved an issue where the Client Player could lose all equipped items including Cyberdeck if they join when a Host Player triggers the elevator.
- Fixed instance where the Papa Feral’s Health Bar failed to appear for Client Players if certain conditions were met.
- Addressed an issue where it could take several seconds until the Coop Player’s weapon appeared after a Host Player takes a taxi, when in different zones.
- Fixed an issue in Local Coop where one Player taking the elevator in Lanier’s Apartment with another Player staying behind could cause world textures to unload.
- Addressed specific instances where players in a Coop session would hear the music from Coder’s Cove while in combat in Black Lake Towers.
- Fixed a bug which could allow Local Coop Players to temporarily take over the other Players’ vendor browsing.
- Fixed an issue where spamming “Switch Character” while loading into an Online Coop game could cause the “Select Profile” tab to become stuck on screen.
- Fixed instances which could lead to a “Failed to join the session” becoming stuck on screen after accepting an invite to an Online Lobby.
- Fixed a bug which could see NPCs in interior areas multiply for Online Coop Clients if repeatedly entering and exiting interior locations while the Host remained in an outside location.
- Fixed a potential issue where Players could get trapped inside a small area next to the elevator in corpZone.
- Fixed the issue where the animation of hammer hitting the ground of Hammerhand Larkians was missing.
- Minor camera fix in the Silo 86 area where the Player view could be cut off at the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed an issue where enemies that might spawn anchored incorrectly, making them really hard to kill.
- Resolved a bug where a Ranged Larkian does not reload their weapon and remains in idle animation after emptying the minigun’s magazine.
- Fixed an issue where a Player could sometimes crawl faster during DNMO status.
- Resolved an issue where ‘Sell all Duplicates’ option could sell all duplicates, regardless of the chosen category.
- Fixed a number of minor collision issues that could happen when using certain Augmentations.
- Fixed lots of assorted & minor collision issues.
- The “Interruptor” weapon now delivers a more satisfying sound.
- Addressed Kira IMP Voice Over dialogue being delayed.
- Resolved a couple issues preventing the ‘Exotic Dinner’ Side Mission from being completed under set circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where additional incorrect enemies would spawn in the Papa Feral fight during ‘Arcology Blues’ (Mission 1)
- Addressed a potential progression blocker in ‘Liberation Operation’ Side Mission where after killing the Foreman the mission wouldn’t progress.
- Fixed an issue in ‘Empowerment’ (Mission 4) where you could engage the Megarachnoid boss in combat before the cutscene had played, resolving a potential progression blocker.
- Addressed an issue where utilizing Propulsion Leap against the Megarachnoid boss in ‘Empowerment’ (Mission 4) could under certain circumstances put Players in a state of invulnerability and unable to inflict damage.
- Fixed a rare instance where rushing at the start of ‘Boardroom’ (Mission 10) could create a progression blocker.
- Addressed instances where Ferals could get stuck in the environment, preventing completion of “Survive the Carnage” objective during ‘The Champ’ Side Mission.
- Fixed an issue in ‘Empowerment’ (Mission 4) where the mission objective may not be updated after completing the ‘Boost Cooling System’ objective when the Host Player is far enough to get teleported by the Client Player.
- Fixed an issue in ‘The Champ’ Side Mission where quitting the game mid-mission could cause no Feral’s to spawn upon resuming.
- Fixed a navigation trail issue in the “Bubble Trouble” Side Mission at the ‘Search for Udina’ objective step.
- Fixed an edge case progression blocker caused by Propulsion Leap in ‘Foreign Code’ (Mission 6).
- Fixed several instances where Players utilizing the Propulsion Leap when attacking the Siege Mech enemy, including ‘Gun-Dolph’ could get stuck inside the Mech.
- Resolved a potential progression blocker that could occur if quitting to Main Menu right after ‘Speak with 438 Hung’ mission step during ‘Trading Places’ (Mission 3).
- Fixed an issue where Players could cause the ‘Gun-Dolph’ enemy during ‘Root Access’ (Mission 11) to glitch when attacked with Propulsion Leap.
- Fixed a bug where holding the default “Confirm” button/key could lead to accidentally skipping of NPC dialogue.
- Kira’s messages about civilians no longer play after ‘Unhandled Exception’ (Mission 12).
- Improved translations for all languages.
- Fixed various minor localisation issues.