A new update has been released for The Crew 2 Update 1.22 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Crew 2 Update 1.22 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- [Added] New game mode: Stories.
- Story mode – Exploration gameplay: using clues to investigate and find rewards.
- New Stories button in the main menu
- 8 Long Stories with a unique reward
- 8 Medium stories with a unique vanity reward
- 16 Short stories with bucks rewards
- 2 stories released each week: alternating one long and one medium story each other week and one short story every week
- 8 new intro videos and 8 rewards videos for you to discover
- [Fixed] Minor localization issues related to The Contractor game mode.
- [Added] 101 new vanity items – to be released throughout the Season in the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass (57).
- 17 smokes
- 17 tires
- 17 underglows
- 17 nitros
- 11 horns
- 9 window tints
- 5 rooftops
- 2 suits
- 6 outfit parts
- [Fixed] The default smoke for the XTREMEAIR XA42 (AR) was not visible in free-drive
- [Added] 16 LIVE Summits including:
- 4 Premium LIVE Summits
- 1 ultra mooded LIVE Summit
- [Fixed] Hobby Stars animations were missing after completing a hobby
- [Added] 2 new Motorpasses.
- [Added] Daily Challenges and 4 Weekly Challenges.
- [Fixed] Minor visual elements were missing when hovering certain Motorpass rewards
- [Fixed] Motorstars earned in Live Summits were not awarded immediately
- [Added] One themed event.
- Flashback: Japan
- [Added] “Season 5: American Legends” section in the Motorflix activity menu.
- [Added] Warning when trying to pin a new Challenge, Hobby Action or Story Step to notify another item will be unpinned. It will no longer be necessary to unpin an item before pinning a new one.
- [Added] 27 New Vehicles
- Stories additions
- Porsche 550 Spyder (SR)
- Shop additions
- Ford Crown Victoria Interception Unit (SR)
- LIVE Summit rewards
- Indian Motorcycle Scout® The Cruiser Edition
- Motorpass, including
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 2019 Gold Nugget Edition
- Dodge Challenger SRT® Demon Awaken Edition
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS Splatter Edition
- Ford Mustang Fastback Stunt Edition
- And more to be revealed throughout the Season!
- Stories additions
- [Fixed] Turbo gauge was not working for the Corvette ZR1
- [Fixed] Mileage kept on resetting after restarting the game for the YasidDESIGN X American Petrol
- [Fixed] Issues related to the side skirt camera angle on the Cadillac Deville with certain customization options.
- [Fixed] Exploit allowing a vehicle to go forward and accelerate to very high speeds in reverse gear.
- [Improved] Updated handling model on the following Rallycross vehicles:
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
- Ford Focus RS
- Chevrolet Camaro SS
- [Added] New main menu.
- [Added] New “American Legends” landing page and start menu videos.
- [Added] New HQ Bus and new world billboard posters.
- [Added] One new fully thematized LIVE Summit with dedicated art, music, sound effects and weather.
World (Visual & Audio)
- [Fixed] Skills were displaying a difficulty level after The Contractor Episode 1 release.
- [Improved] Location names are now more visible on the World Map (font: white + outline: black).
- [Fixed] iNcoRrECt fOnTs bEinG DisPLAYeD oN rOaD sIGns
- [Fixed] Some NPCs were misplaced in the Mead Lake dam area
- [Fixed] Misplaced public lamp around the Nashville area
- [Fixed] Misplaced public lamp around the Santa Fe area
- [Fixed] Asphalt was present in the forest near the Big Sur area
- [Fixed] GPS navigation line in the “Los Angeles” SR or HC race
- [Fixed] For itinerary hobbies (driving from A to B), using Fast Fav to select an authorized vehicle will not stop the progression anymore. This behaviour also applies to stories.
- [Improved] Memory optimization.
- The Muscle Tour Platinum LIVE Summit reward ticket does not display the correct vehicle.
SEASON 5 EPISODE 1 MOTORPASS
Here is a breakdown of what you can expect in the Motorpass with this new update:
The Crew 2 Patch 1.22 (Season 5 Update) Download Size
- PC: approx. 30 GB
- PlayStation: approx. 29 GB depending on the version.
- Xbox: approx. 30 GB
Source: The Crew 2