A new update has been released for the Snowrunner Update 1.32. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Snowrunner Update 1.32 are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
BLUEPRINTS & GEAR
- Fixed an issue where the blueprints for the Dread Edict, Bluescreen and Catharsis exotics were missing from Inaya’s shop.
- Fixed an issue where The Setup and Closer did not drop with targeted loot.
- Fixed an issue where Season 9 blueprints did not appear in the Crafting Station before acquiring them.
- Fixed an issue where the menu would not appear when inspecting people in Countdown menu.
- Fixed an issue where items appear as proficient despite not being at proficiency rank 10.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to gain high amounts of proficiency XP by disrupting Parnell’s decoys in “The Tombs” mission.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to stack bonus expertise damage.
- Resolved the grade icon being shifted to the left on all item tiles in the inventory.
- Resolved visual stretching outside of borders with the new gear/vanity items in the Season 9 Rewards Tracker.
Source: The Division 2