A new update has been released for The Elder Scrolls Online Update 1.008. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Elder Scrolls Online Update 1.008 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
The Elder Scrolls Online v8.2.7 contains several important fixes including a fix for block being cleared after dodge rolling or bashing, a fix for the game crashing when utilizing the /encounterlog command, links to player homes once again functioning properly, a fix for several Antiquity Leads that were not dropping, a number of quest fixes, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 146MB.
- Fixes & Improvements
- Chapters & DLCs
- Combat & Gameplay
- Combat & Abilities
- Base Game
Edited by ZOS_KaiSchober on December 5, 2022 12:06PM
- Fixed an issue where some small creatures showed as “Critter” when moused over.
- The door to Galen from Ivyhame no longer says “Ivyhame.”
- Fixed an issue where some doors would not correctly show quest pins from inside buildings.
- A Heart Turned Black: Fixed an issue where approaching a scene during this quest while in combat caused it to not advance until relogging.
- A Sea of Troubles:
- Fixed an issue where you could not interact with Druid Laurel during the quest step to talk to her.
- Fixed an issue where there was no quest icon above Druid Laurel for a portion of the quest.
- Fixed an issue where grouped players could become desynced and unable to complete the quest step “Investigate Tuinh Village”.
- A Wailing Wood: Fixed an issue where relogging during the quest would cause prisoners to respawn after you had rescued them.
- The Ivy Throne:
- The quest step for “Return to Castle Mornard” is now more specific to the location you need to go to.
- Fixed an issue where many NPCs would speak regardless of which quest step you were on.
- Fixed an issue where Druid Laurel would teleport oddly around the map when stuck.
- The Sea Runs Restless:
- Fixed an issue where you could not talk to Quen after accepting the quest.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate Quens could show up.
- Fixed an issue where you can hear Umindior’s torturous audio again by going backwards through the dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where exiting the looting menu without collecting the quest item would cause Quen’s dialogue to continue as if it were collected.
- The Siege of Vastyr:
- Fixed an issue where a scene with Stefan and Captain Siravaen would sometimes not trigger, causing the quest to not advance properly.
- Fixed an issue where Stefan could start talking before your character loaded in.
- Fixed an issue causing the Frog Metal Buckle Antiquity Lead to not drop from its intended sourcing.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Storm-Weathered Drafting Top and True Way Clay Dials Antiquity Leads from correctly dropping.
- Fixed an issue that was causing certain Antiquity Leads to sometimes drop twice when looting the cache after completing a Volcanic Vent in High Isle or Galen.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash near a couple specific monsters.
- Fixed an issue where the Syrabanic Marine Motif was not always dropping from Dreadsail Reef coffers.
- Gaspar Bavette and Perditte Noie will no longer yammer on about the peace conference after completing the Legacy of the Bretons story quests. All of them. You know the one.
- Reverted a change made to fix an issue with Heavy Attack inputs being cleared by bashes, as this fix was causing the recent bugs with block being cleared after dodge rolling or bashing.
- Fixed an issue where some enchantments could fail to persist through rezoning.
- Fixed an issue with the Short Mussed Wave hairstyle where the hair would appear to float on female characters.
- Links to player homes now once again function as expected in the chat window while you have the profanity filter enabled. There’s nothing profane about inviting friends over, filter!
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using /encounterlog in combat.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when characters were unloaded.
- Champion of the Guardians: Fixed an issue where Lurchers in all Wyress wave events would not reset event on evade, causing the encounter to stop working.
- Naval Intelligence: Talking to Glanir during this quest no longer produces a UI error.
- Fixed an issue where text could overlap in the mail screen when you had no mail.
Simplified Chinese Game Client
- The Profanity Filter for Simplified Chinese now correctly censors profane words as expected.
- Temporarily disabled target markers from being used against enemy players and their followers in PvP areas. You can still target friendly players using target markers.
- Source:The Elder Scrolls Online