A new update has been released for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 22.214.171.124 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from April 8 to April 14 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the In-Game Mini Event: Optional Opportunities
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you’ve completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They’re the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features the Parasite and Pigwort. Get ready to take on a new preset in the Chaos Chamber!
- Balanced overall weapon damage scaling.
- Hyperius Shotgun damage increased
- Blackpowder Shotgun damage increased
- Feriore Shotgun damage increased
- Skulldugger Assault Rifle damage increased
- Dahlia Assault Rifle damage decreased
- Stairs going into Brighthoof will no longer eat items.
- The waypoint during the “Burning Hunger” side quest will no longer disappear when going back to Tangledrift.
- The Legendary Marshmallow spell now has fire before it spawns so it looks as cool as intended.
- Spore Warden‘s Barrage now properly receives damage boost from rings.
- Spore Warden’s Barrage now works properly with Clawbringer‘s “Fire Bolt” and Spellshot‘s “One Slot One Kill”
- Kao Khan and the Heckdawer of the Hurricane now properly show the correct magazine size on the item card.
- Punished Polly’s bad behavior. She shouldn’t push Fatemakers to their deaths anymore (unless they deserve it).
- Ice Spike Spell has been adjusted to deal damage to individual targets once per cast.
- King Q’urub Hullsunder in Drowned Abyss now engages with the player from a further distance.
- Prevented Fatemakers from letting an evil plant get them stuck in a corner in Tangledrift.
- Ron Rivote quest billboard has been moved to a new location to reduce confusion during the “Walk the Stalk” quest.
- Added Collision to some areas in Tangledrift.
Source: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands