Today Match Prediction KKR vs SRH – Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 3rd Match, Predicted Dream11 Team, IPL 2021 – Who Will Win
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, KKR vs SRH 3rd match IPL 2021 today match Prediction & dream11 team Prediction. Who will win today match KKR vs SRH Prediction. We provide 100% sure Indian Premier League cricket fantasy tips & live cricket score ball by ball updates. Toss Prediction today match.
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad today match Prediction, dream11 team, 3rd Match Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 will Live telecast & Live Streaming on Star Sports. Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad (KKR vs SRH) 3rd match will be played on 11th April 2021 at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. The match will begin on 19:00 PST | 14:00 GMT | 19:30 Local. Watch IPL 2021 live full scorecard and ball by ball commentary on cricbuzz, cricinfo & cricingif.
Get complete details regarding KKR vs SRH live score, today match Prediction, who will win today match, Fantasy Predicted Dream11 Tips, Predicted Dream11 Team Prediction, Check My Predicted Dream11 Team, KKR vs SRH Prediction, KKR Predicted Dream11 Team Player List, SRH Predicted Dream11 Team Player List, Predicted Dream11 Guru Tips, Online Cricket Prediction, Online Cricket Tips.
Today Match Prediction :
Kolkata Knight Riders are set to play 3rd match of Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 (Indian Premier League) against Sunrisers Hyderabad on 11th April 2021 at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai. The match will begin on 14:00 GMT | 19:30 local.
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Preview:
KKR vs SRH will play 3rd match of Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 tournament on 11th April 2021. The MA Chidambaram Stadium Chennai, will host the match. Kolkat Knight Riders is more dangerous and big team of IPL history and have excellent record against Sunrisers Hyderabad in Indian Premier League.
Kolkata Knight Riders played well in the last session but unfortunately could not qualify for the play-offs. Points were equal of KKR and RCB but Royal Challengers Bangalore qualified at a better run rate. 7 wins and 7 defeats playing 14 matches. Right now KKR’s betting is weak but bowling attack is very strong. Eoin Morgan will be skipper for Kolkata Knight Riders.
Sunrisers Hyderabad are also a dangerous team of Indian Premier League (Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021). Batsmen in this team are more strong who can achieved any target. SRH’s has the world’s best bowling attack. Sunrisers Hyderabad were at 3rd best team of the tournament in the last IPL 2020. 7 wins and 7 defeats playing 14 matches. Delhi Capitals defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad in Qualifier 2 match. David Warner will be skipper for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
David Warner, Jason Roy, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Abdul Samad, Wriddhiman Saha, Vijay Shankar, Rashid Khan, Khaleel Ahmad, T Natarajan, Bhuneshwar Kumar
KKR vs SRH Live Streaming:
TV Channels: Indian Premier League 2021 tournament will be broadcast on Star Sports, Star Gold, DD Sports in Indian. Radio Television Afghanistan (RTA) in the Afghanistan, Gazi TV in the Bangladesh and Geo Super in Pakistan.
BeIN Sports in the Middle East and North Africa countries, Sky Sports Cricket and Sky Sports Main Event in the United Kingdom, Fox Sports in the Australia, SuperSports in South Africa and SLRC (Channel Eye), Dialog TV and PeoTV in Sri Lanka.
Live Streaming: All matches of Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 you can watch live streaming on Disney+Hotstar, beIN CONNECT, Yupp TV and Foxtel.
Event: Indian Premier League 2021 Match:: 3rd Match KKR vs SRH Teams: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Date: 11th April 2021 Time: 19:00 PST | 14:00 GMT | 19:30 local Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium Chennai
KKR vs SRHToday Match Weather Forecast:
Weather of MA Chidambaram Stadium Chennai will be sunny. Temperature will ranging between 25 to 31 degrees Celsius. The sky will be clear and there is no chance of rain during match.
Maximum temperature: 31°c Minimum temperature: 25°c Rain: 0% Cloud: 7% Humidity 76% Wind speed: 27 km/h.
KKR vs SRH Today Match Pitch Report & Conditions:
The pitch at MA Chidambaram Stadium Chennai is awesome. This pitch is very suitable for both batting and bowling. The team batting second will gain. This pitch will help the Spinners a lot. Expect to score a lot more runs on this pitch than playing first.
KKR vs SRHToday Match Toss Prediction:
The toss is play very important role to decision any match result. Therefore, toss will be vital role in each match of Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021. According to our Prediction the team win the toss will choose to bowl first. The match results on this venue in last five matches is mentioned as under:
Recently matches played at this venue: 5 Win in first Batting: 2 Win in second Batting: 3 Tied: 0
M. A Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai:
M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai is a very beautiful cricket stadium of India. It is situated at the state of Tamil Nadu. The stadium are operates under Tamil Nadu Cricket Association. Tamil Nadu Cricket Association is owner of M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. This beautiful cricket stadium of India will host Indian Premier League season 14 and also will be host ten matches of Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021. M. A. Chidambaram Stadium cricket stadium is the home ground of Chennai Super Kings team.
Name: M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai Home Team: Chennai Super Kings, Tamil Nadu Cricket Team Established: 1916 Capacity: 50,000 Location: Wallajah Road, Chepauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India Ends Name: Anna Pavilion End, V Pattabhiraman Gate End Owner: Tamil Nadu Cricket Association Operator: Tamil Nadu Cricket Association Time Zone: UTC +05:30 Floodlights: Yes Total Test matches: 34 Batting first won: 12 Bowling first won: 10 Average in 1st Innings: 344 Total ODI matches: 22 Batting first won: 13 Bowling first won: 8 Average in 1st Innings: 241 Total T20 matches: 2 Batting first won: 1 Bowling first won: 1 Average in 1st Innings: 174
Both are the very big teams of IPL cricket. The last five matches have been played between KKR vs SRH teams in which both teams have won in twice matches while one match had no result. If we see, both teams have balance squad right now. Batting and bowling of both teams are almost equal. All the players of their teams are in great form at moment. But Kolkata Knight Riders have slightly edge on Sunrisers Hyderabad. According to our match Prediction Kolkata Knight Riders is the favorite team who will win today match. Some key factors that make Kolkata Knight Riders are favorite.
Kolkata Knight Riders is a well balanced side.
Kolkata Knight Riders has a very strong batting order.
The bowling unit of Kolkata Knight Riders is slightly strong.
All Key players of Kolkata Knight Riders are in great.
KKR have good record against SRH.
Kolkata Knight Riders is a strong team as compared to Sunrisers Hyderabad. Strong and experience batting order includes in this team in presence of Shubman Gill, Eoin Morgan and Dinesh Karthik. The world’s most dangerous all-rounders are included in this team in face of Sunil Narine, Andre Russell and Ben Cutting. Kolkata Knight Riders has a nice bowling weapon in the presence of Pat Cummins, Lockie Ferguson, Kuldeep Yadav and Varun Chakravarthy, so the winning chances of today match for Kolkata Knight Riders have been expanded. Our Prediction to winning chances of KKR vs SRH of today match is mentioned as under:
Kolkata Knight Ridershas a 56% chance to win this match Sunrisers Hyderabadhas a 44% chances to win this match
Key Players to look for:
Kolkata Knight Riders: Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Eoin Morgan, Andre Russell, Pat Cummins Sunrisers Hyderabad: Jason Roy, Kane Williamson, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Bhuneshwar Kumar
KKR vs SRH Who Will Win Today:
Who Will Win Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad (KKR vs SRH) 3rd Match of Indian Premier League Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 Toss= Kolkata Knight Riders
Who Will Win Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad (KKR vs SRH) 3rd Match of Indian Premier League Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 Match= Kolkata Knight Riders
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Head to Head Records:
KKR vs SRHinLast 5 Matches:
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Predicted Dream11 Team Prediction:
Today MatchPredicted Dream11 Team Suggested Playing 11:
Predicted Dream11 Team
Captain: Eoin Morgan Vice Captain: David Warner Wicket Keeper: Dinesh Karthik Batsmen: Eoin Morgan, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Shubman Gill All Rounders: Andre Russell, Kedar Yadav Bowlers: Bhuneshwar Kumar, Pat Cummins, Khaleel Ahmad, Kuldeep Yadav
Average first innings score:
150.00 (Last two matches played at the venue). 1st Batting Won: 2 2nd Batting Won: 3
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad:
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Karun Nair, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Rahul Tripathi Wicket Keepers: Tim Seifert, Dinesh Karthik, Sheldon Jackson All Rounders: Andre Russell, Shakib Al Hasan, Ben Cutting, Shivam Mavi, Pawan Negi, Venkatesh Iyer Bowlers: Pat Cummins, Sunil Narine, Lockie Ferguson, Harbhajan Singh, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Sandeep Warriors, Vaibhav Arora, Varun Chakravarthy, Kamlesh Nagarkoti
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad:
Batsmen: David Warner, Kane Williamson, Jason Roy, Manish Pandey, Abdul Samad, Priyam Garg, Virat Singh Wicket Keepers: Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha, Shreevats Goswami All Rounders: Mohammad Nabi, Jason Holder, Kedar Yadav, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma Bowlers: Bhuneshwar Kumar, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Khaleel Ahmad, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan, Shahbaz Nadeem, Siddarth Kaul, Jagadeesha Suchith, Basil Thampi
KKR vs SRH Today’s 3rd Match Prediction:
According to our Prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders is the winner of today match.
Read More about Todays Match Predictions on AsumeTech