Today Match Prediction – Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore MI vs RCB 1st Match, Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 – Who Will Win
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore MI vs RCB 1st match Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 today match Prediction & dream11 team Prediction. Who will win today match MI vs RCB Prediction. We provide 100% sure Indian Premier League cricket fantasy tips & live cricket score ball by ball updates. Toss Prediction today match.
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore today match Prediction, dream11 team, 1st Match Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 will Live telecast & Live Streaming on Star Sports. Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (MI vs RCB) 1st match will be played on 9th April 2021 at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. The match will begin on 19:00 PST | 14:00 GMT | 19:30 Local. Watch IPL 2021 live full scorecard and ball by ball commentary on cricbuzz, cricinfo & cricingif.
Get complete details regarding MI vs RCB live score, today match Prediction, who will win today match, Fantasy Predicted Dream11 Tips, Predicted Dream11 Team Prediction, Check My Predicted Dream11 Team, MI vs RCB Prediction, MI Predicted Dream11 Team Player List, RCB Predicted Dream11 Team Player List, Predicted Dream11 Guru Tips, Online Cricket Prediction, Online Cricket Tips.
Today Match Prediction :
Mumbai Indians are set to play 1st match of Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 (Indian Premier League) against Royal Challengers Bangalore on 9th April 2021 at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai. The match will begin on 14:00 GMT | 19:30 local.
MI vs RCB Preview:
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore will play 1st match of Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 tournament on 9th April 2021. The MA Chidambaram Stadium Chennai, will host the match. Mumbai Indians is more dangerous team in IPL event and have excellent record against RCB in Indian Premier League.
Mumbai Indians dominated in IPL 2020. 9 wins and 5 defeats playing 14 matches. Trent Boult and Jasprit Bumrah bowled well. Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma batted excellently. Kieron Pollard and Hardik Pandya has also presented impressive game. Become the champion of IPL 2020 by defeating Delhi Capitals in the final. Mumbai Indians are the defending champions. Rohit Sharma will be skipper for Mumbai Indians.
Royal Challengers Bangalore are also a dangerous team of Indian Premier League (Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021). Batsmen in this team are more strong who can achieved any target. RCB’s has the world’s best bowling attack. Therefore it is wrong to consider RCB as weak team. Royal Challengers Bangalore were at 4th best team of the tournament in the last IPL 2020. 7 wins and 7 defeats playing 14 matches. Sunrisers Hyderabad defeated Bangalore in Eliminator match. Virat Kohli will be skipper for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Devdutt Padikkal, Finn Allen, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Glenn Maxwell, Sachin Baby, Washington Sundar, Shahbaz Ahmad, Kyle Jamieson, Mohammad Siraj, Navdeep Saini
MI vs RCB Live Streaming:
TV Channels: Indian Premier League 2021 tournament will be broadcast on Star Sports, Star Gold, DD Sports in Indian. Radio Television Afghanistan (RTA) in the Afghanistan, Gazi TV in the Bangladesh and Geo Super in Pakistan.
BeIN Sports in the Middle East and North Africa countries, Sky Sports Cricket and Sky Sports Main Event in the United Kingdom, Fox Sports in the Australia, SuperSports in South Africa and SLRC (Channel Eye), Dialog TV and PeoTV in Sri Lanka.
Live Streaming: All matches of Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 you can watch live streaming on Disney+Hotstar, beIN CONNECT, Yupp TV and Foxtel.
Event: Indian Premier League 2021 Match:: 1st Match MI vs RCB Teams: Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Date: 9th April 2021 Time: 19:00 PST | 14:00 GMT | 19:30 local Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium Chennai
MI vs RCBToday Match Weather Forecast:
Weather of MA Chidambaram Stadium Chennai will be sunny. Temperature will ranging between 25 to 31 degrees Celsius. The sky will be clear and there is no chance of rain during match.
Maximum temperature: 31°c Minimum temperature: 25°c Rain: 0% Cloud: 7% Humidity 76% Wind speed: 27 km/h.
MI vs RCB Today Match Pitch Report & Conditions:
The pitch at MA Chidambaram Stadium Chennai is awesome. This pitch is very suitable for both batting and bowling. The team batting second will gain. This pitch will help the Spinners a lot. Expect to score a lot more runs on this pitch than playing first.
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers BangaloreToday Match Toss Prediction:
The toss is play very important role to decision any match result. Therefore, toss will be vital role in each match of Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021. According to our Prediction the team win the toss will choose to bowl first. The match results on this venue in last five matches is mentioned as under:
Recently matches played at this venue: 5 Win in first Batting: 2 Win in second Batting: 3 Tied: 0
M. A Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai:
M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai is a very beautiful cricket stadium of India. It is situated at the state of Tamil Nadu. The stadium are operates under Tamil Nadu Cricket Association. Tamil Nadu Cricket Association is owner of M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. This beautiful cricket stadium of India will host Indian Premier League season 14 and also will be host ten matches of Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021. M. A. Chidambaram Stadium cricket stadium is the home ground of Chennai Super Kings team.
Name: M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai Home Team: Chennai Super Kings, Tamil Nadu Cricket Team Established: 1916 Capacity: 50,000 Location: Wallajah Road, Chepauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India Ends Name: Anna Pavilion End, V Pattabhiraman Gate End Owner: Tamil Nadu Cricket Association Operator: Tamil Nadu Cricket Association Time Zone: UTC +05:30 Floodlights: Yes Total Test matches: 34 Batting first won: 12 Bowling first won: 10 Average in 1st Innings: 344 Total ODI matches: 22 Batting first won: 13 Bowling first won: 8 Average in 1st Innings: 241 Total T20 matches: 2 Batting first won: 1 Bowling first won: 1 Average in 1st Innings: 174
Both are the very big teams of IPL cricket. The last five matches have been played between MI vs RCB teams in which Mumbai Indians have won in three matches while one match had no result. If we see, both teams have balance squad right now. Batting and bowling of both teams are almost equal. All the players of their teams are in great form at moment. But Mumbai Indians have slightly edge on Royal Challengers Bangalore of their current performance. According to our match Prediction Mumbai Indians is the favorite team who will win today match. Some key factors that make Mumbai Indians are favorite.
Mumbai Indians is a well balanced side.
Mumbai Indians has a very strong batting order.
The bowling unit of Mumbai Indians is slightly strong.
All Key players of Mumbai Indians are in great.
Mumbai Indians is a strong team as compared to Royal Challengers Bangalore. Strong and experience batting order includes in this team in presence of Rohit Sharma, Chris Lynn, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan and Quinton de Kock. The world’s most dangerous all-rounders are included in this team in face of Kieron Pollard and Hardik Pandya. Mumbai Indians has a nice bowling weapon in the presence of Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar and Adam Milne, so the winning chances of today match for Mumbai Indians have been expanded. Our Prediction to winning chances of MI vs RCB of today match is mentioned as under:
Mumbai Indianshas a 55% chance to win this match Royal Challengers Bangalorehas a 45% chances to win this match
Key Players to look for:
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah Royal Challengers Bangalore: Finn Allen, Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Washington Sundar, Kyle Jamieson
MI vs RCB Who Will Win Today:
Who Will Win Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore MI vs RCB1st Match of Indian Premier League Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 Toss= Mumbai Indians
Who Will Win Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore MI vs RCB1st Match of Indian Premier League Predicted Dream11 IPL 2021 Match= Mumbai Indians
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Head to Head Records:
MI vs RCBinLast 5 Matches:
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Dream11 Team Prediction:
Today MatchPredicted Dream11 Team Suggested Playing 11:
Predicted Dream11 Team
Captain: Virat Kohli Vice Captain: Rohit Sharma Wicket Keeper: Ishan Kishan, Fin Allen Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers All Rounders: Glenn Maxwell, Kieron Pollard, Washington Sundar Bowlers: Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Kyle Jamieson
Average first innings score:
150.00 (Last two matches played at the venue). 1st Batting Won: 2 2nd Batting Won: 3
Mumbai Indians Squad:
Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Chris Lynn, Suryakumar Yadav, Saurabh Tiwary, Anmolpreet Singh Wicket Keepers: Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan, Aditya Tare All Rounders: Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, James Neesham, Piyush Chawla, Anukul Roy, Arjun Tendulkar, Marco Jansen Bowlers: Trent Boult, Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar, Mohsin Khan, Dhawal Kulkarni, Yudhvir Singh, Jayant Yadav
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad:
Batsmen: Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Rajat Patidar, Sachin Baby, Suyash Prabhudessai Wicket Keepers: Finn Allen, Mohammad Azharuddeen, Srikar Bharat All Rounders: Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Christian, Daniel Sams, Washington Sundar, Shahbaz Ahmad, Pavan Deshpande Bowlers: Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Kyle Jamieson, Mohammad Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal, Harshal Patel
MI vs RCB Today’s 1st Match Prediction:
According to our Prediction, Mumbai Indians is the winner of today match.
Read More about Todays Match Predictions on AsumeTech