Today Match Prediction – New South Wales vs Western Australia Final Match, NSW vs WAU Predicted Dream11 Team, Marsh One Day Cup 2021 – Who Will Win
New South Wales vs Western Australia NSW vs WAU final match today match Prediction & dream11 team Prediction of Marsh Cup 2021. Who will win today match NSW vs WAU. We provide 100% sure today cricket match Prediction, fantasy tips & ball by ball updates of Marsh One Day Cup 2021. Toss Prediction today match.
New South Wales vs Western Australia today match Prediction dream11 team, Final Match Marsh One Day Cup 2021 Live Cricket Score & Live Streaming on Foxtel app and Fox Sports will telecast the tournament. New South Wales vs Western Australia final match will be played on 11th April 2021 at Bankstown Oval, Sydney. The match will begin on 22:30 GMT (April 10) | 09:30 local. New South Wales & Western Australia full scorecard and ball by ball commentary on cricbuzz, cricinfo & cricingif.
Get complete details regarding Marsh One Day Cup 2021 live cricket score, today match Prediction, who will win today match, Fantasy Predicted Dream11 Tips, Predicted Dream11 Team Prediction, Check My Predicted Dream11 Team, NSW vs WAUPrediction, New South Walesvs WesternAustralia Predicted Dream11 Team Player List, Predicted Dream11 Guru Tips, Online Cricket Prediction, Online Cricket Tips
Today Match Prediction :
New South Wales are set to play final match of Marsh One Day Cup 2021 against Western Australia on 11th April 2021 at Bankstown Oval, Sydney. The match will begin on 22:30 GMT (April 10) | 09:30 local.
New South Walesvs WesternAustraliaPreview:
New South Wales is very big and strong team of Australian domestic cricket. Team captain is Pat Cummins. New South Wales have some good batsmen and bowlers and they will be dangerous for others teams. New South Wales have been played five matches so far in which they have won in four while one match had no result. They are on the top of the points table of Marsh One Day Cup 2021 having 19 points. New South Wales will come down in ground as favorites in this game.
Western Australia is very big and strong team of Australian domestic cricket. Western Australia have also some good players and has ability to chase any target. Team captain is Shaun Marsh. Western Australia have been played five matches so far in which they have won in three and lost in one while one match had no result. They are on the 2nd spot of the points table of Marsh One Day Cup 2021 having 17 points.
New South WalesPredicted Playing 11:
David Warner, Daniel Hughes, Steven Smith, Moises Henriques, Kurtis Patterson, Matthew Gilkes, Daniel Sams, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood
WesternAustralia Predicted Playing 11:
Josh Philippe, Sam Whiteman, D Arcy Short, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Inglis, Cameron Green, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Liam Guthrie, Lance Morris
Marsh One Day Cup 2021 Full Schedule, Time Table
New South Walesvs WesternAustraliaLive Cricket Score:
New South Wales vs WesternAustraliaLive Streaming:
TV Channels: Marsh One Day Cup 2021 matches will be live coverage on Fox Sports & Kayo Sports.
Live Streaming: Marsh One Day Cup 2021 matches will be live streaming on the Australia official website www.cricket.com.au and CA Live App.
For Indian viewers, Marsh One Day Cup 2021 will be available live streaming on WebCric, CricHD, SmartCric, and more.
New South Walesvs Western Australia Today Match Details:
Event: Marsh One Day Cup 2021 Match:: Final Match Teams: New South Wales vs Western Australia Date: 11th April 2021 Time: 05:00 IST | 04:30 PST | 22:30 GMT (April 10) | 09:30 local Venue: Bankstown Oval, Sydney
NSW vs WAUToday Match Weather Forecast:
Weather of Bankstown Oval, Sydney will be sunny. Temperature will ranging between 14 to 18 degrees Celsius. The sky will be clear and there will be no chance of rain during match.
Maximum temperature: 18°c Minimum temperature: 14°c Rain: 0% Cloud: 9% Humidity 42% wind speed: 32 km/h.
NSW vs WAUToday Match Pitch Report & Conditions:
The pitch at Bankstown Oval, Sydney is awesome. This pitch is very suitable for both batting and bowling. Fast bowlers will get more help on this pitch but spinners won’t get much help on this pitch. The team will benefit from bat first.
Venue Details, Facts & History:
Location: Bankstown Oval, Sydney State: New South Wales Country: Australia Built: 1940 Capacity: 8,000 Home Team: Bankstown, New South Wales Time Zone: UTC +11:00 Ends Name: Northern End, Southern End
New South Walesvs WesternAustraliaToday Match Toss Prediction:
The toss will assume a significant part in the decision of all matches of Marsh One Day Cup 2021. Final match has its own pressure therefore, the team win the toss will choose to bat first.
Both are the big teams of Marsh One Day Cup 2021. But New South Wales is better than Western Australia. In last five matches have been played between New South Wales and Western Australia, in which Western Australia defeated New South Wales in three matches while one match had abandoned due to rain. According to our match Prediction New South Wales is the favorite team who will win today match. Some key factors that make New South Wales are favorite.
New South Wales is a well balanced side.
New South Wales has a strong batting order.
The bowling unit of New South Wales is also very strong.
All Key players of New South Wales are in great form.
New South Wales have the advantage of the home ground.
New South Wales is strong team as compared to Western Australia. Best batting order includes in this team in presence of David Warner, Daniel Hughes, Steven Smith and Moises Henriques. Bowling department is also strong in presence of Daniel Sams, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon and Josh Hazlewood, so the winning chances of today match for New South Wales have been expanded. Our Prediction to winning chances of New South Wales and Western Australia of today match is mentioned as under:
New South Waleshas a 51% chance to win this match Western Australiahas a 49% chances to win this match
Key Players to look for:
New South Wales: Daniel Hughes, Steven Smith, Moises Henriques, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc Western Australia: Shaun Marsh, D Arcy Short, Josh Inglis, Liam O Connor, Mitchel Marsh
New South Walesvs Western AustraliaToday Match Who Will Win:
Who Will Win New South Walesvs Western AustraliaFinal Match of Marsh One Day Cup 2021 Toss= Western Australia
Who Will Win New South Walesvs Western AustraliaFinal Match of Marsh One Day Cup 2021 Match= New South Wales
NSW vs WAU Head to Head Records:
Head to Head stats in last five matches.
New South Walesvs Western AustraliainLast 5 Matches:
New South Walesvs Western AustraliaPredicted Dream11 Playing 11:
Today MatchPredicted Dream11 Team Suggested Playing 11:
Predicted Dream11 Team
Captain: Mitchell Marsh Vice Captain: Shaun Marsh Batsmen: Shaun Marsh, D Arcy Short, Daniel Hughes, Ashton Turner Wicket Keeper: Josh Inglis All Rounders: Mitchell Marsh, Cameron Green Bowlers: Liam O Connor, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood
Average first innings score:
– (Last 5 match played at the venue). 1st Batting Won: 0 2nd Batting Won: 0
New South WalesSquad:
Pat Cummins (Captain), Steven Smith, Daniel Hughes, Jack Edwards, Matthew Gilkes, Kurtis Patterson, Moises Henriques, Ben Dwarshuis, Sean Abbott, Liam Hatcher, Harry Conway, David Warner, Daniel Sams, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, Oliver Davies
Western Australia Squad:
Shaun Marsh, D Arcy Short, Mitchell Marsh (Captain), Ashton Turner, Marcus Stoinis, Cameron Green, Josh Inglis, Jhye Richardson, Jason Behrendorff, Liam O Connor, Aaron Hardie, Jake Carder, Hilton Cartwright, Ashton Agar, Cameron Bancroft, Sam Whiteman, Josh Philippe, Cameron Gannon, Liam Guthrie, David Moody, Lance Morris, Joel Paris, Aaron Hardie
NSW vs WAUToday’s Final Match Prediction:
According to our Prediction, New South Wales is the winner of today match.
Read More about Todays Match Predictions on AsumeTech