A new update has been released for For Train Sim World 2 Update 1.86. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The For Train Sim World 2 Update 1.86. Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- [Xbox] Fixed Xbox ‘Jackhammer’ issue, so audio across all routes should function as originally intended.
- Note: Xbox entertainerswill not need to redownload their Add-ons for this to take effect.
- Fixed an issue meaning players couldn’t refuel across multiple routes and scenarios.
- Fixed an issue preventing upload of Creators Club screenshots for Xbox Series X/S players
- Reduced instances of stutter and reduced controller response reported across the Steam build since Spirit of Steam Core update
NPCs should now correctly disembark from the train at Letmathe.
Adjusted position of collectible at Finnentrop Station so it can now by collected by player.
West Somerset Railway
[BR Class 52] [Xbox Series X] During Gala Gathering scenario should now be completable after a change to the turntable functionality.
Great Western Express
We’ve sprayed on an extra layer of adhesive to the driver’s seat, so the player should no longer be able to stand up once they have sat down during the tutorial.
DB BR 143
Fixed an issue causing the decals to light up incorrectly.
Source: Train Sim World 2