Travis Scott’s partner Kylie Jenner says they were “unaware” of The victims of Astroworld until after

Travis Scott’s partner Kylie Jenner said she and the rapper they were “unaware” of the situation at the Astroworld concert that left eight dead until after showdespite many videos showing crowds screaming for make it stop.

On a Sunday post to his Instagram story, Jenner said she and Scott are “Devastated” from events to the music Festival in Houston, Texas, which resulted in dozens of injured and eight dead, including two minors, after an overcrowded crowd outdoors area.

Jenner, the best known for be part of the Kardashian clan, made it “clear” in her statement that she and Scott were “Unaware” of any fatal accidents “until the news It came out after show. “ If they had been aware, the reality television star stated, the concert would stop immediately.



Also on rt.com
Astroworld Tragedy: Police say security guard could be drugged like 8 die at the Travis Scott concert


The videos from the Friday night concert suggested chaos event with first rescuers fighting shoulder to shoulder crowds get hurt people. Houston Police on Friday also said people may have been injected by a concert goer, citing one report of a security guard who he had to be revived with Narcan to the doctor personnel after hearing a “sting” in his neck as he tried to restrain another member of the public.

Scott has been subjected to heavy scrutiny since the concert as a video shows has continued for a little time people in the crowd pleaded for make it stop. A video shows a participant who tells a camera operator someone is dead and the show she has to stop, but appears to be ignored as she continues filming Scott’s performance.

Jenner herself posted concert video, one of which shows an ambulance struggling through the crowds for medical attention personnel injured fans. In other videos fans you can see it in the screaming crowd for Scott to finish the show, their demands fall on deaf ears. The event was put in several break times, but numerous critics they said the concert should they were stopped altogether much earlier.

Scott released a statement Saturday night after police revealed the victims in a press conference. The rapper he said it is “Absolutely devastated by what took place” and stated that it is helping “Helping families in this difficult time “.

If you like this story, share it with a friend!

Read More: World News

Source RT News.

Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. The Content is aggregated from RT News; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Source. We have just rearranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.

Leave a Reply