A new update has been released for Tribes of Midgard Update 4.01. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Tribes of Midgard Update 4.01 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when applying statuses with a Thunder or Dark Weapon
- Fixed an issue in which Challenges relating to Hel defeats were not visibly tracking
- Fixed an issue in which the Hunter’s Decoy and Seer’s Sapling could fail to spawn in longer sessions
- Fixed an issue with the hit box accuracy of Jörmungandr’s Tail Slam attack
- Fixed an issue in which you would not receive Essences when harvesting farmed Rowan or Mushrooms at Night
- Fixed an issue that caused Storage Chests to be dismantled from the Repair function
- Fixed a rare issue in which Fenrir would decide to nope out of their fight with the Einherjar and leap out of the arena
- Fixed an issue in which the Toy Surtr artifacts were not being looted from the Volcanic Spire camps
- Slightly reduced the maximum amount of wolves spawned by Wolfmancer Fenrir, and Draugr spawned by Hel
Source:Tribes of Midgard
You must log in to post a comment.