Super Bowl weekend is among the biggest and busiest weekends in all of sports, and now Fortnite is occurring for the trip. To celebrate the NFL’s greatest video game, Twitch is hosting a Twitch Rivals Fortnite tournament which will consist of some of the world’s most well-known Fortnite banners coordinating with NFL athletes reside in Miami– the site of Super Bowl LIV.
The competition, which Twitch has actually dubbed the Twitch Rivals Banner Bowl, will include 16 various duos. The groups were chosen in a draft, where the banners chose which NFL player they wanted to partner up with. The groups will be competing for a charity reward of $500,000, which Twitch will donate to a charity of the winners’ picking.
The competition will be live from the NFL Players Association celebration in Miami, Florida, and streamed on Twitch. There will be a main Twitch Rivals channel, along with the individual streams of all the numerous rivals.
Here’s a complete list of all the groups that will be contending in the Banner Bowl:
- Bugha and JuJu Smith-Schuster
- LosPollosTV and Jamal Adams
- Symfuhny and D.K. Metcalf
- Dr. Lupo and Keenan Allen
- Tfue and Kyler Murray
- Nick Mercs and Mike Evans
- TimTheTatman and Johnathan Abram
- Chapand Kyle Van Noy
- Clix and Tarik Cohen
- NickEh30 and David Morgan
- Reverse2K and Baker Mayfield
- Elded and Kenyan Drake
- Ayden and Kurt Benkert
- UnknownxArmy and Avonte Maddox
- NateHill and Eddie Vanderdoes
- BrookeAB and Eric Ebron