UFC 249 is set to get in progress about 3 weeks later on and nearly 1,000 miles far from its initially prepared date and place.
Sunday’s event is headlined by a patched together clash in between Tony Ferguson (25 -3) and Justin Gaethje (21 -2) after Khabib Nurmagomedov could not go due to take a trip limitations in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic. Other main card battles consist of Henry Cejudo vs Dominic Cruz and Greg Hardy vs Yorgan de Castro.
Rather of occurring in Brooklyn, N.Y., as at first set up, the event will occur in Jacksonville, Fla., without any fans in participation.
This is the first full UFC card because UFC 248 occurred on March 7.
Here is whatever you need to understand about Tony Ferguson’s light-weight face-off with Justin Gaethje, consisting of the start time, fight card, PPV cost and odds for UFC 249.
MORE: Khabib Nurmagomedov states he is still all set to fight Tony Ferguson
What time does UFC 249 start?
- Date: Saturday, May 9
- UFC 249 time: 6: 30 p.m. ET|3: 30 p.m. PT
- Main card: 10 p.m. ET|7 p.m. PT
- Ferguson vs. Gaethje: 12: 15 a.m. ET (approx.)
Fight fans remain in for a big night of action Saturday with 12 bouts slated over a period of more than 6hours The initial battles are set up to start at 6: 30 p.m. ET followed by the main card at 10 p.m. ET.
Tony Ferguson and Justin Gaethje are anticipated to enter the octagon around midnight ET to liquidate the night in design in a match that will figure out the interim light-weight title.
UFC 249 PPV cost: Just how much does the card expense?
- $6499 (ESPN+ customers)
- $8499 (brand-new customers)
Rates for the main card in the U.S. on ESPN+ pay per view is separated in between existing customers and beginners. Existing customers will pay $6499, while beginners will be asked to pay out $8498 for a package that consists of the fight and a yearly membership to the streaming service.
Initial battles will be relayed on ESPN for TELEVISION cable television customers.
Where is UFC 249 occurring?
The event, which has actually dealt with a number of obstacles and hold-ups because being revealed, will be held at Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Fla., without fans in participation. UFC formerly attempted to press through with a strategy to hold battles in California, however was eventually informed to stop the effort in the middle of political reaction and suggestions from ESPN.
Tony Ferguson vs. Justin Gaethje odds for UFC 249
Tony Ferguson is thought about the preferred at -173 on Sports Expert, suggesting an effective wager of $178 would net a $100 gain.
UFC 249 fight card
- Tony Ferguson vs Justin Gaethje– Interim light-weight title
- Henry Cejudo vs Dominic Cruz– Bantamweight title
- Francis Ngannou vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik– Heavyweight
- Jeremy Stephens vs Calvin Kattar– Featherweight
- Greg Hardy vs Yorgan de Castro– Heavyweight
- Donald Cerrone vs Anthony Pettis– Welterweight
- Aleksei Oleinik vs Fabricio Werdum– Heavyweight
- Carla Esparza vs Michelle Waterson– Women’s strawweight
- Uriah Hall vs Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza– Middleweight
Early Initial Card
- Vicente Luque vs Niko Rate– Welterweight
- Bryce Mitchell vs Charles Rosa– Featherweight
- Ryan Spann vs Sam Alvey– Light heavyweight