After a, most UFC events they tend to turn pale in comparison, but UFC 265 seems particularly low key. His main event, a bout for the interim heavyweight title between Derrick Lewis and Cyril Gane feels less like a legitimate title match e more like a negotiating tactic on the part of the UFC.
After struggling to match pay requests of current heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou and potential challenger Jon Jones, this is very much a fight sending a message from the UFC: the heavyweights division want move on with or without you.
That said, this is still an addicting one fight. Derrick Lewis is one of the most recognizable stars of the UFC and Cyril Gane is perhaps the most technical forward in the heavyweights of the UFC division. Regardless of the reasons why the UFC set this fight up, surely will worth Watching.
The reminder of the card features some gems. A title fight between Amanda Nunes and Julianna Pena was sadly canceled after Nunes tested positive for COVID-19, but Jose Aldo and Vicente Luque are fighting on the undercard. Both always offer high octane combat.
UFC 265 Start time
The UFC 265 main card starts at 10:00 PM EDT (7:00 PM PDT) but here are all the details from multiple time zones.
- The main card begins August 7, 10 p.m. EDT (7 p.m. PDT).
- The foreplay start August 7, 8 p.m. EDT (5 p.m. PDT).
- The first preliminaries start Aug 7, 6:15 pm EDT (3:15 pm PDT).
- The main card starts August 8 at 3:00 BST.
- The foreplay start August 8, 1:00 am BST.
- The first preliminaries start Aug 7, 11:15 pm BST.
- The main card starts August 8 at 12 noon AEST.
- The foreplay start August 8, 10:00 AEST.
- The first preliminaries start August 8, 8:15 am CEST.
How to watch UFC 265
The UFC now has a partnership with ESPN. That is great news for the UFC and expansion of the sport of MMA, but bad news for consumer choice. Especially if you are one of the UFC fans who want to watch UFC in the United States.
In the United States, if you want to know how to watch UFC 265, you will only find the fight night on PPV through ESPN Plus. The cost the structure is a bit confusing, but here are the options to watch UFC on ESPN, second The ESPN site:
- Existing annual ESPN Plus subscribers candies orders the upcoming UFC fight for $ 70.
- Existing monthly ESPN Plus subscribers Sara in able to upgrade to an annual plan e buy UFC PPV for $ 85 or purchase the ability to watch the UFC event on PPV for $ 70 alone.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers candies buy a bundle of one UFC PPV event (streaming in HD) and an ESPN Plus recurring annual subscription for $ 90. This is a decent deal. The previous bundle gave a savings of 25% but this new bundle that’s a 35% saving. The annual ESPN Plus subscription to ESPN will be auto-Renew after one year, to the price of an annual ESPN Plus subscription at the moment of auto-renewal.
You can do it all of the above at the link below.
MMA fans in the UK can watch UFC 264 exclusively through BT Sport. There are more options if you live in Australia. You can watch UFC 264 through the Main Event on Foxtel. can also look on the UFC website or using its app. You can also order using your PlayStation or using the UFC app on your Xbox.
Need more international visualization options? Try a VPN to change your IP address in access those in the US, UK or Australia options listed above. See the best VPN currently recommended by CNET editors.
UFC 265 combat card
As always, this fight card is subject to change. We will try to keep this as up-to-date like possible.
- Derrick Lewis vs. Cyril Gane
- Jose Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Michele Chiesa vs. Vicente Luque
- Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill
- Song Yadong vs. Casey Kenney
Bobby Green vs. Rafael Fiziev
Morales wins vs. Drako Rodriguez
Alonzo Menifield vs. And Herman
Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne
Manel Kape vs. Ode Osbourne
Miles Johns vs. Anderson Dos Santos
Victoria Leonardo vs. Melissa Gato
Johnny Munoz vs. Jamey Simmons
Read More About Tech News here!