A new update has been released for the Vampire: The Masquerade Swansong Update 1.05 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Vampire: The Masquerade Swansong Update 1.05 are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Resolved a blocker in Scene 7 where interactions with Halsey would not progress as intended.
- Resolved several issues related to Wyatt’s interactions in Scene 7 that could prevent players from following up on a side quest
- Resolved an issue where a door would not open if the player reloaded a save before completing the Swan Puzzle.
- Resolved an issue where you could no longer interact with drawers after lockpicking them
- Resolved an issue where Leysha could become stuck on an asset in the Kitchen in Scene 3
- Resolved an issue where Emem could get stuck in the Library Memento Area in Scene 4
- Menu & UI fixes
- Some localization fixes
- [PS4/PS5] Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when loading
Source: Vampire: The Masquerade Swansong