Update 22.214.171.124 for Thunder of war was deployed today. We have all the details on this Patch on June 4th.
War Thunder Red Skies 3.68 update and now available for download. The file size is approximately 3.6GB, depending on on the platform.
Notes on patch by War Thunder 3.68
Land vehicle model, damage model, feature and weapons changes:
- Strv 122B PLSS – A bug in which the controls for the commander’s optics would rotate together with the optical module in radiography view of the vehicle has been fixed.
- Ta 152 H-1 – A bug that would be which cause missing textures around the engine area has been fixed.
- An insect, where ally vehicles they would receive pressure damage as if their armor was ignored when other nearby allies nearby vehicles have been hit with a HE shell, it was fixed.
- Centurion Mk.1 – A bug in referred to the sight of the commander camera I wouldn’t work due to an unfinished model has been fixed.
Airplanes and helicopters model, damage model, feature and weapons changes:
- J6B, J8A by Iacobi, SAAB B17B, SAAB B71A, J22-A – One mistake round from “armored targets” ammunition belt for the 8 mm Ksp m 22 machine gun with a penetration of the armor of 23 mm, it was removed. A duplicate belt for “ground targets” was removed.
- A bug that caused the periodic flashes firing function of not work has been fixed.
- Artillery explosion sounds I have been improved and they are now more powerful. They will now be louder at lower frequencies and will not be suppressed by others sounds just as easily.
- The sounds of firing the machine guns on land vehicles I have been improved is firing sounds in there media frequency range I have been added.
- The fire rate sounds (up at 1,000 rpm) for machine guns was fixed.
- Changes in the sounds of machine gun fire for naval forces, which occur as the distance between gun and the listener have risen, have been made more explicit.
- The volume of a terrain vehiclela suspension of (while bouncing up/down) now it will depend on the player’s engine volume setting.
- The voice notification on approaching allied mines and torpedoes during naval operations battles has been fixed.
- A bug, where the approaching notification enemy torpedoes in naval battles it would be too late for trigger, has been fixed.