Update 220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168 for Thunder of war was deployed today. We have all the details on this Patch on June 9
War Thunder Update 3.69 and now available for download. The size of the file is not known for us. Of today patch fixes some bugs in the game, and there are also improvements.
Notes on patch by War Thunder 3.69
- The driver in land vehicles now change gears more correctly when moving up or down a hill.
- Phantom FG.1, Phantom FGR.2 – fixed missing texture on the AIM-9G / 9D missile pylon.
- OS2U-3 – fixed a bug with obstructed view for the gunner (relationship).
- A bug that caused the radial menu for not work when playing with a gamepad for some players of using control settings other than standard (flying out in a event, fire fire extinguisher, artillery shot) was fixed.
- A bug that in some camera locations showed branches and leaves of trees without transparency was fixed.
Planes model, damage model, feature and weapons changes:
- SA 313B Alouette II (Germany), SA 313B Alouette II (France) – fixed a bug in which MG view may disappear while using the weapon selector.
- Etendard IVM – fixed a bug in which an antenna could remain when the tail is torn off.
- Firefly FR.Mk.V – fixed a bug that prevented installation of 250-pound or 500-pound bombs separately from rockets (relationship).
- A.109EOA-2, A129CBT – fixed a bug that disabled gunner stabilization view in certain sectors.
- SB-2 (all series) – bomb drop the order has been corrected for pylons DER-19 and DER-33.
- MiG-21F-13 – the thickness of the headrest has been corrected to 16mm.
- Harrier GR.3, Jaguar GR.1, AV-8A, AV-8C, Phantom FG.1, FGR.2 – wrong overload limit equal to 4G for the launch of the AIM-9D and AIM-9G missiles was revoked.
Flight model changes
- MiG-23M – the maximum indicated air speed was raised to 1,400 km / h.
Land vehicles model, damage model, feature and weapons changes:
- Ostwind, Ostwind II – fixed a bug that prevented the part of the ammunition rack from the explosion even if the module had been destroyed (“blackened”).
- M47, mKpz M47, M47 (Japan) – gun the depression angle has been corrected from -5 to -10 degrees (relationship).
- FV102 Forward – Problems causing an inability for fire The ATGM after the commander was killed was fixed.
fleets model, damage model, feature and weapons changes:
- IJN Yugumo – fixed insufficient draft.
- HMS Belfast, HMS Liverpool – the type of armor on specific elements was fixed.
- USS Baltimore – fixed The guy of armor lining.
- S-204 Language – MG34 machine gun changed to MG15.
- A bug that caused HDR mode to be active in the game on the Xbox Series X even though it was filmed off in the settings of the console or display has been fixed.
- A customer crash when starting a test flight in plane was fixed.
- The game now it starts up correctly in VR mode using a WMR headset with the Easy Anticheat checkbox is enabled in the pitcher.