The developers of Warhammer: Vermintide 2 issued a new update today. Well show you below what Fatshark fixes for bugs and what improvements are now in the game.
The Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 18.104.22.168 and now available for PC (Steam). Of today update includes bugs fixes and optimizations.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Notes on the patch 22.214.171.124 (Hotfix # 6)
- Fixed various various crashes.
- Fixed some issues where Skaven’s generators were not working as expected.
- Illusions of the project for Forgotten relic weapons should now be named correctly.
- Blessing of Isha trigger when an assassin, Life Leach or Packmaster grabs the file last player
- Allow Shade to get critbuff from ultimate even when hidden from stealth on backstabbing.
- Engineer processing extra shots will no longer consume extra shots ability power.
- Mask of now the Shadow-Slayer hood shows Kerillian’s neck as expected, instead of a void.
- Naggarond Backstabber no longer has a green emissive on certain settings.
- Reintroduced the winds of Magic soundtrack for players playing Weaves.
- Chaos Wastes – Engineer processing extra hits will no longer consume extras ability power.
- Chaos Wastes – Fixed an issue with talent boons not being granted correctly in shrines on the map.
- Chaos Wastes – It’s now possible to restore the inventory of Chaos Wastes key.
- Chaos Wastes – Bardin’s Cog Hammer now benefits from eligibility for the correct strokes in the Wastes of Chaos.
- Chaos Wastes – Reduced bot damage to 30% for the Bolt of Change in avoid bots that are killed too easily.
- Chaos Wastes – Made Blessing of Isha trigger when an assassin, Life Leach or Packmaster grabs the file last player.
- Chaos Wastes – Warlocks will no longer do this spawn in Khorne Arena events.
- Chaos Wastes – Bel’sha’ziier’s Mine – Fixed some buoyancy issues items is locked enemy/ bot and a few points in which players it might get stuck.
- Chaos Wastes – Bel’sha’ziier’s Mine – Fixed a problem issue where the end event it could be considered finished before it is truly finished.
- Chaos Wastes – Bel’sha’ziier’s Mine – Added to fail sure avoid softlocking the events incase a player disconnects by pressing and holding a event barrel. If this happens, a new barrel spawn in after a period of time.
- Chaos Wastes – Holseher’sTower – Fixed various performance/ view problems.
- Chaos Wastes – Holseher’sTower – Fixed some hanging ledges, out of delimited, floating areas items is locked enemy/ bot spot.
- Chaos Wastes – Arena of Determination – Fixed various performance/ view problems.
- Adventure – Old Haunts – Fixed a problem with issue where is it players further in the map would spawn back in church.
- Adventure – Old Haunts – Fixed an issue where bots refused help a downcast player.
- Adventure – Old Haunts – Fixed a point in which enemies he could climb through floor gate before it opened.
- Adventure – Old Haunts – Fixed a point in which players it might get stuck.