August 10, 2022
A new update has been released for Apex Legends Update 2.02 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and 1.000.016 Patch Notes now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Hipfire reticles now change size based on the FoV – Fixed bug where canceling a Lifeline revive would cancel it for other teammates also being revived by Lifeline.
– Fixed bug where players could not deal melee damage to Caustic Gas Barrels or Octanes Jump Pads. – Fix for issue where the buy menu would close each time a teammate completes a purchase/and or closes the buy menu.
– Crypto’s Ultimate now destroys Wattson’s Pylon. – Fix for issue where Crypto’s heirloom animation audio would play globally when using a survey beacon.
– Fixed bug where players could not unlock the “Fully Kitted” badge. – Fix for issue for Legends losing functionality like meleeing, using an ability, etc, while mantling. – Fix for bug where players could not switch ammo types for the C.A.R. SMG.
– Fixed a bug where Pathfinder’s zipline would be destroyed if placed on top of a respawn beacon and then the beacon was used. – Fix for cases when a Heat Shield could disappear when set under a Respawn Beacon that is activated.
– Fix for a bug where Mirage decoys would not show up on scan for a few Legends.