April 13, 2022
Back 4 Blood
A new update has been released for Back 4 Blood Update with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Improved environment reflections throughout the game. – Added various minor improvements to water visuals. – Added improvements to Flashlight visuals.
- Doc’s Team Trauma Resist reduced to 20% from 25%. – Bonus healing efficiency reduced to 15% from 20%.
– Increased 2D (XY) min spawn distance for Special Ridden from 7.5 meters to 10 meters. – Common “Ferocious” Mutation health buff decreased to 25% from 40%, damage buff decreased to 30% from 40%.
– Crusher Crush Dot Frequency decreased to .5 from 1. – Crusher Crush Min Damage decreased to 2 from 3. – Crusher Crush Max Damage decreased to 5 from 7.
– Added a visual pulse to the Card Draw menu’s “Ready” button. – Increased speed of Card Draw and Pre-Round menu animations. – Various new perk icons added. – Revive Healing icon updated.
– Fixed an issue causing Quickplay players to not have access to vendor purchased item upgrades upon joining. – Fix for rare issue causing an extra idle Cleaner to appear in the match after player reconnection.