Januaryr 31, 2023
A new update has been released for Battlefield 2042 Update 1.26. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Fixed an issue where Caspian Border and Battle of the Bulge are displayed incorrectly on the world mini-map in the loading screen. – Fixed an issue with 1942 era Conquest where the opposing team had less aircraft than the other.
– Fixed a clipping issue while prone on the platform between the stairs and the cabin of the guard tower. – Fixed an issue where fire remains after tire piles are destroyed.
– Fixed an issue where several bushes are floating before the zipline. – Fixed an issue where there is a flickering gap in the corner of a room at the ground floor in the Caju building.
– Fixed an issue that would allow for continuous shooting while in burst mode of the M93R. – Fixed an issue which would cause Specialist hands to clip through several M240B scopes while reloading.
– Updated ADS movespeed for gadgets, weapons (especially Battlefield Portal weapons that were often much slower than AOW weapons), also adjusted base speed.