April 19, 2022
Battlefield 2042 Update 4.0 – Patch Notes on April 18, 2022
A new update has been released for Battlefield 2042 Update 4.0 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is now available in Battlefield 2042.
- There are two voice chat channels to choose between: Party and Squad.
With Update 4.0 we’ve overhauled the behavior of many weapon attachments to ensure that their impact when customizing your weapons is unique, and noticeable.
- Made several improvements to Kill Assists
– EMP Grenades now trigger Assists more reliably
– Fixed EMP effects persisting on screen
– Simplified keybinds for Chat and VoIP
– The high powered magazine for the AK24 now shows the correct amount of bullets
– Updated text descriptions for both the NTW-50 and DM7
– Increased PKP-BP Base Recoil
– Added a game hint for steady scope
– Improved weapon animation when deploying from a vehicle
– Weapons should no longer slide over the floor when dropped
– vehicle now show correct values for all seats in the vehicle
– Players can now ping while driving vehicles in 3rd person view
– Fixed an issue that would sometimes affect the visibility of flares
Call of Duty: Vanguard