October 19, 2022
A new update has been released for Brawlhalla Update 10.80. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below
– Fixed a bug where Handicaps were incorrectly persisting in Offline modes.
– Fixed a bug where queuing as a third player with Training Mode in queue enabled turns the player into a bot.
– Fixed a bug where the lose taunt would be overwritten by the win taunt on login.
– Fixed a bug that prevented players from reaching Valhallan Rank.
– Adjusted and corrected Cassidy and Hattori’s torsos in their Character Select animation.
– Fixed a visual bug where certain Skins’ hand asset skin tones were not matching correctly. Credit: Robo974
– Spectators will only be able to join after a match when at least one player in that lobby exits from the Scoreboard.
– The lobby will still change to the updated Rules if you were invited to a lobby type other than what you just played.