A new update has been released for Chivalry 2 Update 1.16. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Players now consistently spawn when starting as an archer – Horses now animate after landing from a height or after bumping into objects – Players no longer have a chance of spawning inside the horse
– Horses should no longer get stuck in gallop state when colliding with actors – Tenosian shields now properly change factions when picked up – Cleaned up some floating ambient corpse locations
– Fixed an exploit where the rock walls could be jumped over without knocking them down – Fixed an issue where accepting the Mason forward spawn would drop players off a small cliff
– Fixed an issue where toppled stones would not replicate properly when joining mid-match – Fixed an issue where the tower would still explode if defenders successfully defended it
– Main weapons may spawn in as default weapon until the weapon is swapped or thrown – Enemy weapons may appear invisible to the client on occasion
– Tenosian shields don’t properly change faction when they are picked up – Oil pots don’t always consistently break – Unable to pick up sword when thrown if the skin is set to Cross Hilt Sword set