September 7, 2022
Dead by Daylight
A new update has been released for Dead by Daylight Update 2.60 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Increased the size of Survivor detection for triggering grabs with Virulent Bound – Damage done with Virulent Bound now counts towards the Chaser emblem
– Fixed an issue that caused a subtle camera offset in-game which lead to motion sickness in some players. – Fixed an issue that caused the face of survivor Carlos’s to be contorted after being Mori’d by some Killers
– Fixed an issue that caused the Mastermind to be able to grab survivors through thin walls when using Virulent Bound. – Fixed an issue that may cause the Mastermind to be unable to grab survivors with his Virulent Bound near some stairs.
– Fixed an issue that caused the Mastermind’s Virulent Bound not to trigger Decisive Strike. – Fixed an issue that caused the Alert perk not to trigger when the Mastermind destroys a breakable wall with Virulent Bound.
– Fixed an issue that caused the Pig’s Ambush Dash attack prompt to erroneously display the Prove Thyself perk description in non-English languages.