March 16, 2022
Dead by Daylight
A new update has been released for Dead by Daylight Update 5.6.1 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Re-enabled the Wake-Up perk after a bug fix. – Re-enabled Object of Obsession perk after a bug fix.
– Fixed an issue that caused survivors to be stuck between a hook and a locker in the Silent Hill map. – Fixed an issue that caused the killer not being able to pick up the survivor in the basement’s stairs.
– Fixed an issue that caused the previous killer’s theme to play in the lobby of a custom game if the Survivor switches to Spectate mode. – Fixed an issue that caused selected outfit customizations to revert to default in the store when selecting a new customization part.
– Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent the opening of the sliding doors on the Gideon Meat Plant map. – Fixed an issue that caused already equipped charms to not appear on the killer customization preview screen.
– Fixed an issue that caused a long delay when hooking Meg in the tutorial. (PS4 only) – Fixed an issue that sometimes caused daily rituals to be generated for characters who are disabled.
– Fixed an issue that may prevent survivors from wiggling free after being dropped by the killer and picked back up. – Fixed an issue that may cause the wiggle progress to start at 25%.
– Fixed an issue that caused a VFX of The Onryo to be present in the background of the Tally screen – Fixed an issue that caused the arrow indicator VFX to sometimes be missing from The Onryo’s televisions
– Fixed an issue that caused fewer televisions to spawn in Custom Games with less than 3 survivors – Fixed an issue that caused hatch VFX to be incorrectly positioned when playing as The Onryo
– Fixed an issue that caused missing breakable walls in Badham Preschool. – Fixed an issue that caused broken tiles in Yamaoka Estate maps.
When swapping from the Play as Killer menu to the Store, the sound effects of the Killer are missing. Swapping to a different Killer in the Store will fix this issue.